Can we delete a standard Profile: It depends on the context and the specific platform or service you are referring to. On some platforms or services, you may be able to delete a standard profile if you created it yourself or if you have the necessary permissions to do so. However, if the standard profile is a default or system profile, generally it may not be possible to delete it.
If you want to Delete a user profile in Windows
Follow the steps to delete a user profile in Windows:
- Go to the Control Panel section.
- In the View By section; select Large icons, and then select System.
- Click on the Advanced System settings link.
- Next, select Settings in the User Profile section.
- Next, a list of profiles on the system will appear, select the profile you want to delete and select Delete.
Can we delete a standard profile in Salesforce?
In Salesforce, generally, it is not possible to delete a standard profile. This is because standard profiles are system profiles that are provided by Salesforce as part of its default functionality and are essential for the proper functioning of the platform.
It allows users to create, read, edit, or delete records within each. You can select the profile name you want to associate an email with from the Profile & Parental Controls menu.
Without deleting permission, you can create a new profile or clone, which will be in the form of clone. Standard user account credentials allow users to do things that affect them.
To clone a profile in Salesforce, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Setup and then navigate to the Profiles page.
- Find the standard profile you want to clone and click on its name to open it.
- Click the “Clone” button.
- Enter a name for the new profile and select the settings you want to clone from the original profile.
- Click “Save” to create the cloned profile.
This is information on Can we delete a standard profile?” This article is written for educational purposes only.