How to pay Kerala water bill online: The Kerala Water Authority (KWA) is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing safe and adequate drinking water and sanitation services to the people of the Indian state of Kerala. Established in 1984, the KWA is under the administrative control of the Public Works Department, Government of Kerala.
If you are taking benefits of KWA online services, you need to pay your bill for Kerala Water Bill Payment. The Kerala Water Authority provides a web portal to pay your bill online in Kerala. You can check out the step by step process to make Kerala Water Authority bill payment online.
If you want to know how to pay Kerala water bill online, let’s read the steps :
Kerala Water Bill Payment
|Service Portal||Kerala Water Authority Bill Payment (KWA)|
|Organisation||Kerala Water Authority|
|Facility||To Pay Kerala Water Bill Online, View Bill/ Ledger Online|
|Purpose||Serving clean pure water to the residents of Kerala|
|Last Date to Pay Kerala Water Bill||Every month|
|Official Website||epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in quick pay|
Can we pay water bill online in Kerala?
Yes, residents of Kerala can pay their water bills online through the bill payment portal of the Kerala Water Authority. The official website of Kerala Water Authority for online bill payment is epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in.
To pay water bill online, users need to register on the portal by providing their consumer number, which can be found on their water bill.
Once registered, users can view and download their bills, and make online payments using various payment methods such as credit/debit cards, net banking, UPI, and other digital wallets.
Kerala Water Authority Bill Quick Pay
You can follow the simple steps to complete the Kerala Water Authority Bill Quick Payment from KWA online services.
Here are the steps on how to pay Kerala water bill online:
- Go to the official website of Kerala Water Authority.
- Click on the “Quick Pay” link at the bottom of the KWA homepage.
- You will be redirected to this page: https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/quickpay.
- Enter your Consumer ID and Consumer Number or Mobile number.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Select your payment method from the available options, such as credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, or other digital wallets.
- After that, Complete your payment.
Kerala water bill payment Charge
Consumers must read the incentive details for payment of advance water charges:
- Incentives are available for online payments only.
- 1% of the total payment will be added to the amount paid as an incentive.
- The maximum incentive is limited to Rs.100.00/-
- Consumers with arrears are not eligible for incentives.
Kerala Water Bill Payment Online
To pay the Kerala water bill payment online, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official KWA online services to pay bills.
- A direct link is https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/quickpay.
- You need to provide the required information such as:
- Consumer ID
- Consumer Number
- or Mobile number.
- After that, tap on Proceed button.
- On the next page, you need to choose the payment method you want to pay:
- credit/debit card,
- Net banking,
- Bharath Bill Payment System,
- Other digital wallets
- Once you select your Payment methods, complete the Kerala water bill payment.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Must check the refund and cancellation policy of Kerala Water Authority bill payment.
- During online payment, if the amount is debited from the bank account and transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to complete the transaction within 48 hours.
- In case the payment confirmation SMS is not received even after 48 hours or the money is not refunded to the bank account, please send an email to [email protected] or call KWA’s helpline @ 1916.
- If multiple online payments have been made for a consumer’s bill, the excess amount will be credited in advance and adjusted in subsequent bills.
Kerala water bill payment receipt
The Kerala water bill payment receipt can be downloaded after making a payment for your Kerala Water Authority bill online. Kerala people can be generated on https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/ by using a mobile number. You will get some details on the receipt, such as the transaction ID, consumer number, bill amount, payment mode, and date of payment.
Here are the steps to download/get the Kerala water authority payment receipt online.
- Visit the Kerala water bill payment portal.
- Click on Last Receipt from the menu bar.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Phone Number.
- Click on Send OTP and generate your Receipt.
- Then, click on the “Download Receipt” button to download the receipt in PDF format.
Kerala water authority previous bill view
To view the Kerala Water Authority (KWA) old Receipts and Payments, follow the easy steps.
- You need to visit the official Kerala water authority receipts payment page at https://kwa.kerala.gov.in/en/receipts-payments/.
- Select your Previous year to check bills such as 2020 – 2021, 2021 – 2022, 2022 – 2023 and April 2023.
- Click on the year you want to view the bill.
Kerala Water Authority Bill Payment Registration
To register for Kerala Water Authority bill payment, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Kerala Water Authority online services website at https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/.
- from the menu, click on Register/change button.
- Enter your consumer Details such as Consumer ID, and Consumer Number.
- Click on Proceed button.
- After that, enter the required information in the application form.
- Then, click on Submit button.
Kerala water bill payment paytm
Yes, you can pay your Kerala Water Authority bill using Paytm. To pay your water bill through Paytm, please follow these steps:
- Open the Paytm app and login your account.
- Click on Recharge & Pay Bills.
- Next, click on ‘Water Bill’ then, select Kerala Water Authority (KWA).
- Enter the consumer ID and Pay.
- Select payment methods Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, Net Banking, and UPI.
- Complete your Payment.
Kerala Water Bill Payment Through Google Pay
Yes, you can pay your Kerala Water Authority bill using Google Pay. To make a payment, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Click on Pay Bills and view all.
- Select Water and search your board and supplier.
- Search Kerala water authority (KWA).
- Link your account by entering the Consumer ID or nickname.
- After linking your account, Complete your payment.
- Whatsapp number – 9495998258
- Registering consumer complaints – 1916
- Email address – [email protected]
|Kerala water authority website||https://kwa.kerala.gov.in/en/|
|kerala water bill online payment||https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/quickpay|
How to check Kerala water bill online?
You can check the Kerala water bill online from the KWA online service page at https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/last-receipt.
Can I pay Kerala water bill through Google Pay?
Yes, everyone can pay their water bill online through Google Pay. You need to open Google Pay, click on Pay Bill,” then click View all>> Water>> Select a water board or supplier>> KWA>> link your account using your consumer ID and complete payment.