Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: If you are also an Indian youth and your age is between 18 and 70 years, then you must take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana run by the Indian Central Government, under which insurance coverage of up to 2 lacks is available for only ₹ 20 per year. That is, even if you are unemployed, you can easily get this insurance coverage done and give insurance coverage to your family.
Because you all also know that an accident can happen at any time in anyone’s life, it becomes very important to have security insurance coverage.
In such a situation, if you also do not know anything about how to apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana, what documents & eligibility for PM Suraksha bima yojana. you can read the entire article Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana apply online process.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||PM Suraksha Bima Yojana|
|Government||by the central government|
|Beneficiary||for people of 18 to 70 years of India|
|main objective||Provide accidental accident insurance cover.|
|Starting date||in 2015|
|Premium payable||20 Rupees /per year|
|PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Scheme Document||Aadhar Card,|
Photocopy of savings bank account
passport size photo
|Official Website and Portal||https://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/|
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana is available to people in the age group of 18 to 70 years with a bank account, who are able to join/enable auto-debit on or before 31st May on an annual renewal basis for the coverage period from 1st June to 31st May give their consent to do so.
Aadhaar card will be the primary KYC for the bank account. The problem coverage under the plan is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and total disability and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability.
Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, a premium of Rs 20 per annum is to be deducted from the bank account of the account holder through an ‘auto-debit’ facility in one installment. The scheme is being offered by public sector general insurance companies or any other general insurance company willing to offer the product on similar terms with necessary approvals and tie up with banks for the purpose.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
If you also want to take benefits of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (Scheme). please go to your bank branch and apply under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana. Below are giving you the step-by-step information.
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- On the homepage, click on Form>>Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- You will see the Application form for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Download the Application Form according to your language.
- On the next page, fill out the required details like your Aadhaar card number and Name and Address correctly and attach all your documents
- After that, Submit the application form to your nearest bank.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
There are some required documents are available:
- Identity card
- Bank passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant
Eligibility Criteria of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
Here are the eligibility criteria for (PM) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana: please keep it in your mind before applying for the PM Suraksha bima yojana application form.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age requirement should be 70 years.
- People having a savings bank account and falling under the age group of 18 – 70 years will be eligible to subscribe to the policy.
- The bank account should be linked with an Aadhaar card. If the bank account is not linked with the Aadhaar card, then a copy of the Aadhaar card must be attached with the application form.
- If a person has more than one savings account, he/she will be eligible to join the scheme through only one bank account.
- The premium to be paid will be Rs.20 per annum.
- The premium amount is automatically debited from the bank account of the insured.
- This plan is valid for one year and will be renewed at the end of the year.
- The primary KYC document required the Aadhaar card of the applicant.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) PDF
Applicants need to download the application form in pdf for PM Suraksha bima yojana apply online. the application will be available on jansuraksha.gov.in. To download the application form, visit the official website and click on the form, and choose Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha bima yojana benefits
The benefits payable under the scheme on death or disability due to accident are as follows:
|Table of Benefits||Sum Insured|
|Death||Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Total and irrecoverable loss of both eyes or loss of use|
of both hands or feet or loss of sight of one eye and loss
of use of hand or foot
|Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye or loss|
of use of one hand or foot
|Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Premium payable||Rs.20/- per annum per member|
I hope you will understand PM_Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) apply online, this scheme is a one-year personal accident insurance plan, renewable from year to year, providing protection against death or disability due to accident.
You can fill out the application form from its official website which is mentioned above. you can complete it from your eligible bank or post office.
if you like this article please share it with your friends and family. Follow for more updates.