Magalir urimai thogai application status: The Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme was announced by the Tamil Nadu government during the election to give economic benefits to women. In which it was announced to give one thousand rupees every month to women. Then, after the formation of the Tamil Nadu government, the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme started as soon as the government was formed. Under this scheme, women were to be provided with the benefit of financial assistance in the form of a pension of Rs 1000 per month; this amount would be transferred to their bank accounts.
According to information, in the announcement made in the budget of Tamil Nadu about the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme, registration has been started for the scheme for women to get one thousand rupees. You can easily register online by visiting the official website of the Women and Child Development Department.
However, through this article, I have updated all information about how to check Magalir urimai thogai application status, magalir urimai thogai scheme apply online process, eligibility, required documents, benefits, etc.
So friends, read the information about the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme application form without any delay and apply.
Magalir urimai thogai Scheme Details
|Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka state|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. MK Stalin|
|Launched date||15th September 2023|
|Application Form Start Date||September 15, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Tamil Nadu State|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Scheme Level||National Level|
How to check magalir urimai thogai application status
To check the application status of Magalir Urimai Thogai Application, you can follow the simple steps :
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu government portal.
- Login to your Account using your login credentials.
- Select the Application status section and check the status.
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai Application
To apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Application form, you must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants (Women) must be permanent citizens of Tamil Nadu.
- Only women of a household can be eligible for the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary should be 21 years or more.
- Family income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Women who are currently serving in the state and central government will not be eligible for this scheme.
- It will cover various categories including elderly, disabled, widow, and unmarried women.
- If there is wet land then the family land holding should not exceed 5 acres.
- If there is dry land then it should not be more than 10 acres.
- Annual domestic power consumption should not exceed 3600 units.
Required Document for Magalir Urimai Thogai Application
Check out the Required Document for Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme Application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Self Declaration
- Family Details
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).
How to Apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Application
To apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai application form online, you can follow the simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government Portal for applying Magalir Urimai Thogai application form.
- This is the link – https://www.tn.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, select the scheme and click on Apply Now.
- Fill out the required information, such as name, email ID, mobile number, and address.
- Attach the required document.
- Click on Submit button.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form Download PDF
To download the magalir urimai thogai application form pdf, you can click on the given download link.
Once you download the magalir urimai thogai application form pdf in tamil, please fill out the required information in the form.
Attach the document which is required for the Maglir urimai thogai application form and submit it.
Features of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Monthly financial contribution to the women of the tamil nadu state.
- Encouraging recipients to use the program.
- To work towards uplifting the standard of living of women.
- Empowering and liberating deserving women.
FQAs on Magalir Urimai Thogai Application
Who can get the beneficiaries of this scheme?
Especially women can get the benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme.
When will women get Rs 1000 in Tamil Nadu?
1000 rupees will start for women in Tamil Nadu from 15 September 2023.