Currently, all Karnataka people can check the mojini v3 application status on their devices such as mobile phones, PC or laptops also. please read the article below.
Mojini Allotment Status 2022 | Check Mojini V3 allotment Status | Download Mojini Application Status/ Land Survey documents @bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in.
You can easily find out the survey number of any piece of land in Karnataka. People can check the status of survey documents on the official websites www.bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in and https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in by entering their application number. and can download E View/Download Survey Documents. You can make an e-payment and get the original survey documents.
Farmers in Karnataka now have the Mojini tool available to track online mojini v3 application status with the help of internet access to land records.
Mojini is a digital web portal and an Android app provided by the Government of Karnataka. It enables farmers to get copies of some land survey records without having to visit government offices again and again.
In this guide, you have been told 3 ways to check Mojini v3 application status. Read how to check step-by-step.
How to check Mojini application status?
To check the Mojini application status, you need to visit the official website of Mojni v3 and select the Application Status. Enter the required details (search by application number, mobile number, or Survey number) and get the Status. Follow the simple steps to track Mojini v3 application status.
1. Check Status By Mojini v3 Website
- Go to the Mojini v3 web portal – https://bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in/index.html
- Click on the Application status.
- You will see the three options to get status by application number, mobile number, and survey number.
- Select and enter the application number.
- Click on the Get Status.
2. Check Status By Mojini App
- You need to download the Mojini App for android from the google play store.
- Open the mojini App and click on the View Mojini Request Status.
- Select an option by which you want to check the status by Application Number, Mobile Number, or Survey Number.
- Enter the details and click on Get Status.
3. Check the status from https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Go to the land records Karnataka website: https://www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Scroll down, go to Other services> and click on Mojini.
- Now, you will be redirected to this page: https://bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in.
- click on Application Status > select the latest record> Search by mobile number> et status.
How to check Mojini allotment status?
- Visit the official website – https://bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in/index.html
- Then click on the Allotment Status.
- Select an option in the application number, survey number or mobile number.
- Enter all required details and Get the Status.
To check the mojini v3 application status, go to https://bhoomojini.karnataka.gov.in/index.html > click on Application status> select Application number> enter application number> tap on Get status.
I hope you like these three methods to check the Mojini v3 application status. You can check the status from the official website and app and search by application number, mobile number, or survey number. Share this post with your friends and family. and follow us for more updates.