This Assam e-district portal is a government web portal. This portal has been launched by the Assam State Government under the National e-Governance Plan. The basic objective of this portal is to provide online services to all the citizens of Assam. Therefore, all Assam residents can use this portal according to their needs.
Through the edistrict assam gov portal, the government communicates and provides information to the common people living in their state. which has been established between the common citizens and the government.
Online services have been made available for more than 21 departments through this online portal. Citizens can access all these services through common service centres and public suvidha kendras available at district and sub-district levels. With this, the services available on the e-District Assam Portal have been provided in almost all 27 districts of the state.
e District Assam Application Information
|Name||e-district Assam Portal|
|Launched By||By the Government Of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of Assam|
|Objective||Online Services for Citizens|
|Benefits||Online e-certificate Facilities|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
How To Check eDistrict Assam Application Status?
To check the e-district Assam application status, you must follow the simple steps.
- Visit the official website of eDistrict Assam Gov in.
- The application status section will appear on the homepage, enter the application number.
- Click on the “Status” button.
How To View eDistrict Assam Approved Certificate?
- To view the e District Assam Approved Certificate, you need to go to the homepage of https://edistrict.assam.gov.in/eDistrict/.
- Then, Enter Certificate No * (00000000-000-00000000) in the View Approved Certificate section.
- Then, Tap on the Submit button.
e District Assam login
- To log in to your account, go to the official website.
- Enter your username and password.
- Fill in the captcha.
- Click on the Login button.
e District Assam helpline number
For assistance, you can call or contact the e-district help desk at 1-800-345-1100 (Toll-Free), 0361-2724222