This article will guide you about Samagra Shiksha Prabandh Portal 2023, School Photo Upload, Monthly Progress & Upload Photographs of the School at https://samagrashiksha.in.
Samagra Shiksha Prabandh Portal Overview
|Portal Name||PRABANDH System|
|Services||Project Appraisal, Budgeting, Achievements and Data Handling System|
|Applicable State/UT||All India|
Prabandh Portal Samagra Shiksha
Pradhan Portal, stand for Project Appraisal, Budgeting, Achievements and Data Handling System under Samagra Shiksha. The newly launched Centrally Sponsored Integrated Scheme for School Education is a significant step towards leveraging technology to manage the implementation of holistic education and enhance efficiency. Which has been enabled on a PRABANDH system https://seshagun.gov.in website.
Status of Government of India releases, approved outlay, coverage as per UDISE, school-wise list of approvals, school-wise gaps, cancellations in approval etc. can be viewed under State and Union Territory Samagra Shiksha.
Monthly progress reports, physical as well as financial, can also be submitted online in the PRABANDH system by the respective State/UTs through this portal. the process is described below.
A data visualization dashboard has now been designed to display the monthly status of physical and financial progress under the key interventions of the scheme, automatically picking up data from the system based on monthly updates made by the States and UTs. Samagra Shiksha Prabandh Portal will help in improving and bringing better transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
Main Objectives for Implementation
- To obviate the need for submission of hard copies, except where it is mandatory.
- Maintaining transparency and accuracy in the system with respect to approvals, releases and financial position.
- Streamlining the financial management system to enable a more accurate assessment of the actual requirement of funds for implementation.
- To make efficient decisions.
Samagra Shiksha is an integrated education scheme that fulfils the needs of preschool and class XII students. This scheme allows the Department of Education to offer equity and quality education everywhere in the country. and it is a centrally sponsored program that caters for all Indian students. students can access free primary and secondary education. The Samagra Shiksha includes three other schemes such as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE).
How to Login Prabandh portal
follow the simple steps to login into the prabandh portal Samagra Shiksha:
- Go to the official PRABANDH website portal at https://samagrashiksha.in/#
- In Dashboard, Enter your Username and password.
- Enter the captcha at five digit number.
- Click on Login Button.
How to Upload Photographs of the School on PRABANDH Portal
To upload the photographs of the school on the PRABANDH Portal Samagra Shiksha, you need to follow the steps below.
- Go to the Samagra Shiksha PRABANDH portal website: www.samagra.mhrd.gov.in or https://samagra.education.gov.in
- Now open the homepage menu and select the Online monitoring PMS option.
- The system will allow State/District/Block and school level to upload their photographs.
- You need to login your account by entering the username, password and captcha also.
- Next, choose the “aspirational” option to proceed.
- Click on the parameters: District, Block, and School to upload the photos.
- Once you upload the photographs, please Review the details and tap on the Save button.
How to Upload Monthly progress for vocational education on the PRABANDH Portal
Here are the steps to upload monthly progress for vocational education on the PRABANDH Portal (state login):
- Visit the official PRABANDH website page at https://samagrashiksha.in
- Login your account account by entering your username and password.
- Choose the physical progress tab to open the progress form.
- User should enter the cumulative progress till the current financial year.
- Click on the “Progress > VE” tab to get six options.