This article will help you to know how to fill Loyola college application form. read the details guide for applying to Loyola College application form 2023.
Welcome to all students/applicants who want to apply Loyola College Online Application form for the academic year 2023-24. here is the step by step process.
Every applicants must read the booklet carefully for guidelines and eligibility criteria for admission before filling out the application form.
Applicants need to Login their accounts to fill out the Loyola College application form 2023. if you have not your Loyola college account. Only the applicant’s mobile number and Gmail/email ID should be entered for online registration.
[Note: Communication from the college will be sent only on the mobile number and Gmail email ID of the applicant]
Note: It is informed to the general public that the college does not accept donations in any form for admission. Be wary of anyone who promises to get you admission by paying money. Please bring such malpractices to the notice of the Principal/Admission Officer immediately.
Loyola College application form 2023-24
Check the Loyola College Admission 2023 highlights:
|Basic Admission criteria||Merit-Based – UG Courses|
|College Type||Public (Autonomous)|
|Official Portal||Entrance-Based – PG Courses|
|Entrance Based – PG Courses|
|Official portal||College Name|
Loyola College application deadline
Here are available Loyola College Important Dates:
|UG Admission 2023 Application Starts||May 5, 2023|
|PG Admission 2023 Application Starts||June 5, 2023|
Documents required for Loyola College application
Applicants need to upload scanned copies of the required documents. As if :
1. One recent passport-size photograph (in.jpg format with a maximum size of 80 kb)
2. Qualifying Mark Statement
- For Undergraduate Programs – 11th (if you have documents) and 12th classes Marx’s statement
- For Post Graduate Programs – 10th, 12th, and UG Statement of Marks
3. Community Certificate (not applicable for OC applicants).
4. Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest (for Roman Catholics and Dalit Roman Catholics),
5. Document Proof (If you claim for any particular quota)
6. The scanned copy of each document should be in Black & White and within 200 KB in size.
Apply for Loyola College Chennai Application form 2023
The Loyola College Chennai application form can be filled out from Loyola College online application portal. follow the step by steps process:
Step 1: Go to the online Application portal of Loyola College.
Step 2: If you are a first-time user, please Register your account on Online Application Portal. you need to provide the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, etc.
Step 3: Login to your account using login credentials such as Applicant User ID and Password.
Step 4: Fill out the Loyola College Application form with Basic and Specific details. such as:
- Basic details (Gender, Caste, Address)
- Specific Details (Special category, Differently abled)
- Educational qualifications (Subject, Marks, etc)
Step 5: Attach your requried documents such as
- A mark statement and community certificate
- The scanned copies must be in black and white and must not exceed the size of 200 kb.
Step 6: Once complete your application, submit it and complete the Payment of Application Fee.
Step 7: The applicant can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking, or cash at any Axis Bank branch (through Easy Pay).
Loyola College Application Fees:
|General Candidates||INR 150 for UG, |
INR 200 for PG and
INR 500/- for M.Phil.
|SC/ST Candidates||INR 123 for UG and INR 158 for PG|
Mode of Payment of Loyola College Application
You can pay the cost of the application by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or by cash at any branch of Axis Bank at your convenience.
Loyola College application registration
To register for an application at Loyola College, you should follow these general steps:
- Visit the official Loyola College applicaion registration page.
- You need to filled all mandatory field. such as:
- Application Category
- Select Application Category
- Applicant Name
- Date Of Birth
- Applicant Mobile No
- Parent’s Mobile No.
- Applicant Email Id
- Fill out the Captcha by entering the captcha code.
- Click on the Register button.
- After that, verify your account by receiving an SMS or link on your registered email ID or mobile number.
Loyola college application status
The statue can be checked out online and at the college. You can login to your Loyola account and check your status or from registered email. Alternatively, you can check the application status at Loyola College in Chennai.
You can check your Loyola college selection list online on the Loyola college portal or website at loyolacollege.edu.