People can check Andra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status Online and AP CFMS Beneficiary Search through pan number, Aadhaar number, Beneficiary number, and Bank account number, Download Pay Slip, CFMS beneficiary payment status at cfmsbillstatus portal https://cfms.ap.gov.in
What is CFMS?
CFMS stands for Comprehensive Financial Management System. This portal was specially designed and developed by the Finance Department of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
AP CFMS is implemented by the Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Management Systems and Services. Through the CFMs Gov portal, all Andhra Pradesh government employees can get information about DDO requests, pay slips, pension, DDO code, GPF slip, CFMS bill status etc.
AP CFMS Portal Overview
|Portal Name||AP CFMS|
|State||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Services||DDO request, Pay Slip, Pension, DDO Code, GPF Slips, Citizen Bill Status|
|Authority by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Finance Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Service for||Government Employees of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site URL||https://cfms.ap.gov.in/|
What are the services provided by CFMS?
CFMS offers several types of services, which are classified into four categories.
- Government to Government (G2G)
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
- Govt to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Business (G2B)
AP CFMS Bill Status
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the AP CFMS online portal, cfms.ap.gov.in. Every AP citizen can check CFMS bill status details and bill status online through the ‘cfms ap gov in’ website.
In this article, you can check the AP cfms citizen bill status and the cfms beneficiary payment status in Andhra Pradesh.
Without any ruins, let’s read the cfms status process:
How to Check AP CFMS Bill Status 2023?
Follow the simple steps to check Andhra Pradesh CFMS Bill Status online:
- Go to the official website at https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- Scroll down and go to Citizen Services > click on Expenditure Links > click on Bill Status.
- On Citizen Bill Status Page:
- Enter Year and Bill number.
- Select Enter button.
- After that, you will get the details of CFMS Bill status (Approved or Not Approved or Pending), DDO, District, Treasury Office, HOA, Gross Amount, Deduction and Net amount.
- After that, you will get Beneficiary details and Detail flow of Bill.
AP CFMS Beneficiary Search
To get Andhra Pradesh cfms Beneficiary Search in the following process. you must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of https://cfms.ap.gov.in/ [Click on the link to get beneficiary search directly]
- In Citizen Services, Click on Expenditure Links>>Beneficiary Search.
- Select the option you want to search by Aadhar card, PAN number, Bank Account Number, Beneficiary No, and Request Number.
- Enter the number of the credential you selected.
- Click on Search Button.
- Once you complete the above process you will get the Beneficiary Search Results such as Beneficiary code, Name, Address, PAN number, Aadhar number, GSTIN No, and Bank details.
AP CFMS Challan Status
Andra Pradesh Citizens can check CFMS Challan Status online by following the below process:
- Firstly, You need to visit the AP CFMS official website through this link @cfms.ap.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, Find the “Citizen Services” column at the left bottom corner.
- From the Citizen services section, Click on Recipient links >> click on the Challan Status option.
- Now you will redirect to the CFMS Challan Status page -https://prdcfms.apcfss.in:44300/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zfi_rcp_cstatus/index.html?sap-client=350
- Enter all required details like:
- Enter the CFMS Transaction Id
- Department Transaction Id
- Challan Number and
- Bank Reference Id
- Click on the Check Status button.
- Finally, you can view your CFMS Challan Status online easily.
AP CFMS Training
Comprehensive Financial Management System of Andhra Pradesh is also giving online training by making people aware. please follow the steps by step process:
- Must go to the official website of AP CFMS at the link cfms.ap.gov.in
- Select the TRAINING option given in front of the columns.
- Select the option you need to do works management, PD Allocation module, office sanctions module, debt management etc.
- Follow the process by selecting the options one by one.
- Select the DEMO or PRACTICE.
- Watch the video and practice by choosing the practice option.
How to Download Employee Payslip Online?
To download employee payslip online, you need to follow the steps below:
- The employee must visit the official website of https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- On the Homepage, You will see the “Employee & pensioner services” option.
- From the Employee & pensioner services section, Click on Employee services >> My Payslip option.
- Login with your account user id and password.
- Then enter the 7-digit Employee Id.
- Get Details button.
- After that, you can download the Annual or Monthly Salary Slip and also download your Annual Statement.