Here is the Tamil Nadu Education Support Department is going to release a notification on its official website. Here the notification is available for admission notice for medical training. Tamil Nadu government announced that for admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the applicant must have at least 45% marks in PCBE subjects. Registration will be started on 21 June 2022. If you also want to fill tnedusupport in the online application for 2022. Follow the step given here.
Admission Notice for Adjunctive Medical Training 2022 – 23
Applications are invited for admission and college details for the pieces of training mentioned in the table below.
Age Limit: Must be under 22 years of age on 30.07.2022. According to government rules, the age limit will be relaxed for the downtrodden, hill tribes, backward and most backward classes.
A single application is sufficient for more than one course. Guidance for the course will be provided free of charge.
Students who are selected through discussion and consultation will be given conditional reservations in the appropriate colleges.
Those who wish to apply can apply through the website tnedusupport.
Last day to apply: 15.08.2022
Tnedusupport in Online Application Information
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu Education Support|
|Releasing Notification for||Admission Notice for Medical Training|
|Name Of Examination||Tamil Nadu Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing|
|Courses Offered||Medical Training Courses|
|Name of Article||tnedusupport Online Application 2023 – tnedusupport in Apply Online|
|Type of Exam||PG Type|
|Mode of Fill Up form||Online Mode|
Documents required for tnedusupport in online application 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Gov’t Issued If Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Educational Qualification
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Tamil Nadu Medical Training Apply Online
- You must have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized board.
- You will have all the required documents with them at the time of registration.
- Must have a minimum of 45% marks in class 12th in the respective examinations like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
How to Apply for tnedusupport in online application 2022?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website – tnedusupport.in.
- Now click on the Tamil Nadu Medical Training Apply Online link on the homepage of the official website.
- After clicking on the new window that appears, you will have to fill out the Google Form that appears with all the correct information.
- After that, you can verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents and you can register successfully.
What is the minimum Percentage required in the 12th class for getting admission to TN Medical Training?
You must have at least 45% marks in class 12th.