The application period for NUS Hall for the upcoming academic year (2023-2024) is from August 16 to September 15, 2022. You can apply for a hall through the UHMS Hostel Application Portal. Here we have shared all about how to apply for Nus Hall (National University of Singapore). If you want to log in, you need to use your NUS application number and password, or PIN, to get access.
Nus Hall Application/Registration Process
To fill out the NUS hall application or registration process, you have to go through four steps: You have to fill in the required information in the application form, pay the fee, and check the status easily. Therefore, please follow these steps to know how to submit a hostel application/ registration.
Step 1: UHMS Application Steps- Click Here
Step 2: Log in to UHMS.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
Step 4: Results and Offer
How to Apply for Nus Hall Application
Follow the simple steps on how to apply for an NUS hall Application:
- Visit the UHMS Hostel Application Portal: https://uhms.nus.edu.sg/StudentPortal.
- Log in to your account using your NUS application number and password, or PIN.
- If you are a first-time user, please Create your account first.
- Click on “Apply for Hostel”.
- Select the hall for which you want to apply.
- Complete the application form by filling out the required information and submitting it.
- Make the application fee payment.
How to check Nus Hall Application status
To check the status of Nus Hall Application for undergraduate, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the UHMS system portal or the national university of Singapore portal.
- Login to your account using NUSNET ID or Without NUSNET ID.
- Once you logged in you can check your application status.
This is how to check nus application status using the application number at nus.edu.sg.
Eligibility Criteria for Nus Hall Application
To be eligible for the NUS Hall Application Form, you need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to apply for NUS Hall:
1 . You must be a full-time undergraduate student at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Must have been offered a place at NUS for the upcoming academic year.
- You should not have any outstanding financial dues on NUS.
- You must not be on a Leave of Absence (LOA).
2. International students (non-Singaporean/Singaporean PR) are required to have a proper and valid pass issued by the Immigration and Customs Authority (ICA) or the Ministry of Manpower (MoM) during their stay in the NUS hostel.
3. Students are needed to have insurance under the NUS Student Insurance Scheme or its equivalent during their stay in the NUS hostel.
Application fees can range from SGD$10 for local students and SGD$20 for international students. Please visit UHMS Hostel Application Portal for more details and make payment through it.
Deadlines of Nus online hostel application or registration process or acceptance period is from 10.00 am (First Day) to 11.59 pm (Last Day) Singapore Time unless otherwise stated.
|Student Category||Hostel Type||Exercise (for AY2023/2024)||Hostel Application Period|
|Hostel Application Period|
(10 am onwards)
|Acceptance of Offer By|
|Current Undergraduate||Student Residences||Semester 1||14 March to 26 March 2023||5 April 2023||10 April 2023|
|Current Undergraduate||Halls & Houses||Semester 1||24 March to 4 April 2023||14 April 2023||17 April 2023|
|Current Undergraduate||Student Residences, Halls & Houses|| Semester 1|
|27 March to 8 May 2023||18 May 2023||22 May 2023|
|Freshmen||Student Residences, Halls & Houses||Semester 1||5 June to 12 June 2023||30 June 2023||5 July 2023|
|Freshmen||Student Residences, Halls & Houses|| Semester 1|
|30 June to 5 July 2023||14 July 2023||19 July 2023|
|Student Category||Exercise||Application and Payment Period||Click the Link Below to Apply and Pay|
|Residents||Vacation 2 Stay – AY2022/23||19 April to 25 April||PAY HERE|
For more information on the NUS hall application guide, you can visit the NUS Hostel Admission website @nus.edu.sg.
Customer Care services
If you need any assistance, you can contact the customer support team. Please visit https://nus.edu.sg/osa/contact.
Student Service Centre
University Sports Centre,
USC-03-07, 2 Sports Drive 1
- Phone number
+65 6516 1177
Student Services FAQ & Email Portal