The SUSS is the online web application portal for the Singapore University of Social Sciences. It is used to apply for admission to SUSS’s full-time and part-time undergraduate programs, graduate programs, and Continuing Education and Training (CET) courses.
Suss Application can be applied for full-time undergraduates and part-time undergraduates through the SUSS application portal. you must be eligible for this.
Eligiblity Criteria for SUSS Application
Part-time undergraduate Programmes
To apply for a part-time undergraduate admission requirement, you must be:
- Must be a Singapore citizen, a permanent resident, or a resident of Singapore.
- At least 21 years old.
- GCE ‘A’ Level with two passes (prior to 2006) or two H2 passes (from 2006); or local Polytechnic Diploma; or International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or NUS High School Diploma; or equivalent.Two years of full-time work experience, or currently employed on a full-time basis.
Full-time undergraduate Programmes
To apply for a full-time undergraduate programme, you need to meet the eligibility criteria.
- You should pass at least 5 GCE ‘O’ levels, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must be a Singapore Citizen, Permanent Residents, and International Student with an education background: click on the link to check eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for Suss Application
To apply for the SUSS application online for Graduate, Part-time undergraduate, or Full-time Undergraduate admission. you can follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the SUSS Application portal.
- Select the programme(s) you want to Apply for such as:
- Part-time Undergraduate
- Full-time undergraduate
- Graduate Studies
- Once you choose a programme, click on Apply for Admission Now.
- Select the Term and condition.
- Click on New Application to the Next Button.
- In the SUSS Admission Application, you need to complete some steps, such as:
- Programme Selection
- Personal Details
- Employment Details
- Education Details
- Documents Upload
- Application Summary
- After that, Review and submit your application.
Watch the SUSS application process
Suss Application Status
The SUSS provides the application portal to check application status online after applying. you can check your Suss application status by programmes. you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the SUSS application portal at https://www.suss.edu.sg.
- Select the admission programmes such as Part-time undergraduate or Full-time Undergraduate.
- Click on “Check application status”.
- Login to your account using your email address and LoginID.
- Now you track your status easily.
SUSS application timeline
The SUSS application timeline or deadline for the July 2024 intake is updated:
- Application opens: 19 November 2023
- Application closes: 19 March 2024
Deadline – Applications for July 2024 admission will open on 19 November 2023 and close on 19 March 2024.