Patta and Chitta are the land revenue records which play an important role in all the property-related transactions in Tamil Nadu. It includes property mortgages, property transfers, property legal opinions, etc. The Government of Tamil Nadu maintains these documents.
A lot of people don’t know how to apply for Patta Chitta. And how do I check Patta’s application status online, How do I view the status of my Patta application status, How to Check the Status of a Patta Name Transfer Application in Tamil Nadu Friends, all this is very easy to do. You can do it through their official website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnews/index.html).
If you facing any problem related to getting information from the official website, you can contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Check Patta Application Status
Friends, here are the steps to check/view the Patta application status. You need to go to the official website (eservices.tn.gov.in) and provide the application ID only.
- Go to the official website eservices tn gov in (eservices.tn.gov.in)
- Then, click on the “application status.”
- Enter your “application ID.”
- Enter the “Enter authentication value” (below the captcha)
- Now, click on the “Get Status” button.
Online Patta Name Transfer Application Status
Follow the steps to check the Online Patta Name Transfer Application Status. Please go with the below steps.
- For this, visit the Patta online portal – https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Scroll down and click on “Application Status” on the home page.
- On the next page, enter your “Application ID” and “Captcha code”.
- Then, press the “Get Status” button.
- After that, you can view your Patta Name Transfer Application Status.
How to Verify Patta / Chitta?
To verify the Verify Patta/Chitta online or Land Records, you need to go to the official eservices.tn.gov online portal.
- Then, click on “Verify Patta/Chitta” on the homepage.
- Enter your “Reference Number to Verify Chitta Extract”.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
How to view patta online
Land Records: To view Patta / Chitta Home, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official website of TN Patta Chitta eservices.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the View Patta/Chitta option.
- Then enter all the required details such as District, Area Type, Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Subdivision Number.
- Enter the authentication value (below the captcha code).
- Now, click on Submit.
1. Visit the official online portal.
2. Select the Application status.
3. Enter your required details like the application number.
4. Fill out the captcha.
5. Tap to get status.
To check the patta application status in Assam, you must visit the official Government website. or go to the application status page. Enter your Application Number. and Click on submit to get the status.
I hope this article is helpful to you. You can share this post with your friends and family. Also, visit Hindisoftoni for more information.