This article will guide you about Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) by the Government of Odisha. How to apply online for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, BSKY Hospital List, Card Status, Helpline and more with FAQ on www.nrhmorissa.gov.in.
Let’s read the entire article for BSKY scheme information without delay.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Scheme 2023
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) scheme has been launched by the Government of Odisha on August 15, 2018. This scheme will provide health care facilities and health insurance.
Getting the benefits of the BSKY scheme, Odisha citizens can easily apply online for the Biju swasthya Kalyan Yojana. once you are approved or eligible for this scheme, you will get medical insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum per family as financial assistance. Many facilities will be provided to you under this Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in Odisha.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Overview – www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
|Organisation||National Health Mission Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Odisha.|
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)|
|Released By||Government of Odisha|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Announcement Date||12th June|
|Date of Launch||15th August|
|Fund||5 lakhs Rupees/Annum|
|Scheme official website||http://www.bsky.odisha.gov.in/ (or) http://www.nrhmorissa.gov.in/.|
Biju swasthya Kalyan yojana benefits
The BSKY scheme was made to help low-income or unemployed people in Odisha benefit from health facilities. The Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan scheme offers facilities like medical coverage to beneficiaries and their families.
- Under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, all eligible applicants will get medical insurance worth Rs. 5 lahks per year.
- It covers the entire family and covers secondary and tertiary treatments.
- A budget of Rs 3.5 crore has been released by the government, which will benefit more than 70 lakh families in Odisha.
- With the benefit of the scheme, the users will get health services from the state government hospitals at the district and sub-centre levels.
- The health centers will provide quality services free of cost to all eligible members of the scheme.
- The government provides an additional Rs. 20,000 for insurance coverage.
Services under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Free medical care
- Free health facilities
- Free OT
- ICU services
- Medical cover for Rs. 5 lakhs
- Cancer chemotherapy.
Biju swasthya Kalyan yojana eligibility criteria
Some eligibility criteria are required for Biju swasthya Kalyan Yojana Odisha apply online form.
- Applicants must be citizens of Odisha (India) and can apply for the BSKY scheme.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders or low-income families can qualify for this scheme;
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Cardholders may not be eligible.
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholders
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders
- There are no age restrictions for BSKY. The policy is available to people of all ages, from newborns to senior citizens.
- There is no age limitation for the BSKY scheme. This guideline for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is available to people of all ages, from newborns to senior citizens.
Required Documents for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme
Applicants need the following required documents before applying or registering for the scheme.
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card, voter ID, PAN card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (Aadhaar card, voter ID, electricity bill, etc.)
- Income certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
- Active mobile number
- BPL Ration card
- Email Address
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Online Registration 2023
How to register in Biju swasthya Kalyan yojana can be completed from the official website. you need to follow the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan scheme registration or application process online:
- Go to Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) Odisha portal through the given link:
- On the homepage menu, click on “Apply online” to open the application form.
- Enter the required details and Upload the required documents as mentioned above.
- Review the information fill out by candidates.
- Then, click on submit button.
Biju Swasthya kalyan yojana apply online
Follow the step below to complete the Odisha Biju swasthya Kalyan Yojana apply online process, and get the benefits.
- Candidates must open the link to the official website at nhmodisha.gov.in
- Tap on “Apply online” on the homepage dashboard.
- After that, Enter the required details your name, address, etc.
- Upload your required details and click on submit option.
- With the help of this process, your online application for this scheme will be completed.
How to apply Biju krushak kalyan yojana card?
To Apply for a Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card, you need to fill out the online application. therefore, follow the step-by-step process.
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- On the homepage, Click on Apply Online in the Vacancy section.
- Click on the Application Form option.
- Enter the personal details, qualification details, and experience details in the required fields.
- Upload the required documents, which are mentioned above.
- Select the declaration
- Enter the captcha code.
- Preview the application and submit it to complete the application form.
Biju swasthya kalyan yojana hospital list
To check the Biju swasthya Kalyan yojana hospital list outside Odisha, you need to go to the official website and go to the hospital list section and follow the given link below.
- Open the official website: http://www.bsky.odisha.gov.in/
- Select “Within the state” or “Outside the state” under the Empaneled Hospital option.
- You can check the Biju Swasthya Kalyan yojana hospital list PDF on the screen.
- PDF can be downloaded easily.
Biju swasthya kalyan yojana card check
Biju swasthya kalyan yojana card check online can be done through the official website.
- Visit the official online portal..
- Click on the “Block Wise list of BKKY-I & BKKY-II Card Holder” on the home page.
- After clicking on the Option, you get the new page.
- You will be provided with a list of them on this page.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana contact details
The applicants of the scheme can request any details by using the following contact details.
- Helpline number +91-674+2392479/80
- Email nrhmorissa@vashuhindis