This article guides you on How to switch off vivo T2X 5G. we have shared several methods to Switch On/Off VIVO T2X. How to Power On VIVO T2x? How to Turn Off VIVO T2x? How to Start Using VIVO T2x? How to Shut Down VIVO T2x?
Steps to switch off vivo T2X 5G
To switch off a Vivo T2X 5G smartphone, you can follow these two methods:
Method 1: Using the Power Button
- Locate the Power button on your Vivo T2X 5G. It is located on the right side of the phone.
- Press and hold the Power button for only 5-7 seconds until the Power menu appears on the screen.
- On the power menu, you should see options like “Power off,” “Restart,” or “Turn off.”
- Tap on the “Power off” option.
- After a few seconds, the phone powers off completely.
- The screen will go blank, and the device will no longer be active.
Method 2: Using the Settings Menu
- Open the “Settings” app on your Vivo T2X 5G. You can usually see it on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Scroll down and select the “System and device” option depending on the software version of your device.
- In the System Settings, look for an option called “Shutdown” or “Power Off.” Tap on it.
- A confirmation dialog may appear, asking whether you want to turn off the device. Select “OK” to proceed.
- Wait for a few seconds until the phone turns off or switch off completely.
Steps to Turn ON your Device:
Press and hold on to the Power key for a few seconds (10 or 12 seconds).
When it is on, the Vivo logo will appear on the screen. Then you can use your vivo T2X 5G.