How to submit Rythu Bandhu Registration 2023, Rythu Bandhu Application Form at rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in. Rythu Bandhu Scheme is a farmer investment support scheme that was launched in 2014. It is an agricultural investment support scheme to support livelihoods. Farmers of Telangana State.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form 2023
The Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of Telangana launched the Rythu Bandhu Scheme (RBS) in the year 2018. The main objective of RBS is to prevent farmers from taking personal loans at unfavourable interest rates and save them from financial loss.
Under the Kisan Nivesh Sahayata Yojana, farmers will get financial assistance directly twice a year, i.e. during the two main cropping seasons. This scheme provides financial assistance for agriculture and horticulture crops. The Telangana government is providing Rs 5000 per acre to farmers for the purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers and pesticides twice a year for the ‘Rabi’ and ‘Kharif’ seasons.
This scheme has been announced with the aim of providing relief from debt to the farmers. The state government will provide investment assistance to the farmers at the rate of Rs.4,000 per acre per farmer. This scheme will help the farmers during the procurement of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other investments in field works. For this scheme farmer wise survey and survey of their agricultural land has been done with the help of LRUP (Land Record Updation Programme).
Rythu Bandhu Application Overview
|Name of Scheme||TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|In Telugu||రితు బంధు పథకం దావా ఫారం|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Objectives||To provide financial relief and security to the family members / dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) on his death.|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the state|
|Application Last Date||August 2022|
|Post-Category||Agriculture Investment Support Scheme|
|Important Links & Download Forms|
|Number of Pages||02|
|Bima Link Download||Rythu Bheema Claim Application Form PDF in Telugu|
|Other Forms||Rythu Bandhu Bank Details Form (Certificate of Insurance)|
|TS Rythu Bima Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
Eligibility for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- This scheme is only for the permanent residents of Telangana state.
- The eligible farmer should be the owner of the land.
- The Rythu Bandhu scheme is for the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- No commercial farmers and wealthy agricultural labourers can take advantage of this and will be ineligible for the scheme.
- The farmer should not have any government or private jobs.
Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu Application Scheme
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter ID card,
- Pan card,
- Address proof,
- Caste certificate,
- BPL certificate,
- Land ownership papers
- Printed Pattadar Passbook
List of Banks Enrolled in the Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- State Bank of India.
- Andhra Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Corporation Bank
- Indian overseas bank.
- Telangana Gramin Bank
How to apply for Rythu Bandhu Application Online?
- First of all, Go to the official website of the Treasury and Account Department-http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
- Select the Application and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill in all the details as described on the form.
- You need to Upload the required documents.
- Then Review the Application and Submit the Application.
Rythu Bandhu application form to download PDF
- First of all, You need to visit the official website of the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
- Click on the ‘Claim Form’ option from the notification section.
- Note: Click on the Direct link to get TS Rythu Bima Claim Form PDF.
- After downloading the Rythu Bandhu Application form, you need to take a printout.
- Now fill in all the required details in the claim form and submit it to the concerned authority.
How to Check Rythu Bandhu application status?
- Firstly visit the official website of Treasuries and Accounts portal of Telangana – https://treasury.telangana.gov.in.
- At the top, the farmer will see several tabs.
- One of the tabs is marked ‘eKuber’. Candidates have to click on this tab.
- This will activate several other options.
- From here the farmer has to click on the option ‘Scheme Wise Report’.
- The farmer has to select the year from the drop-down list along with the year field.
- Then he has to select the particular Rythu Bandhu Scheme from the drop-down list, along with the scheme area.
- Then the farmer has to type the PPBNO code.
- Thereafter, he/she has to click on the “Submit” button.
- This will bring up the status of the scheme application along with the name of the beneficiary.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
Office Address: Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
Helpdesk Number: (040) 2338-3520
Email ID: omag-ts@vashuhindis
Read more – Tnedusupport in online application