What is OAP Back Office Application?
Social Security Pension Schemes are extended to all weaker sections of the society like senior citizens, disabled persons, widows, agricultural labourers, poor farmers, abandoned wives, and unmarried women of 50 years and above who are destitute and poor. , At present the government is giving Rs. 1,000/- per month as pension uniformly under all pension schemes. In order to ensure wider coverage of pension schemes, the Tamil Nadu government has relaxed the eligibility criteria especially for senior citizens and differently-abled.
Let us tell you how to apply oap back office application through this post?, how to login? And the complete details of the form have been given. which you can follow. Please go ahead without delay.
OAP Back Office Application Overview
- oap.tn.gov.in : Social Security Pension Scheme Back Office Application Tamil Nadu
- Organisation : Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Facility Name : OAP Back Office Application
- Applicable For : Senior Citizens
- Website : https://oap.tn.gov.in/
Social security scheme
The following social security schemes are included in this application, which you should read carefully.
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension.
- Destitute Widow Pension.
- Pension to destitute/abandoned wives.
- Disabled Pension Scheme.
- Unmarried women pension.
- Chief Minister Uzhavar Pathukappu Thittam Old Age Pension
Also, the following social security schemes for Sri Lankan refugees are included in this application.
- Sri Lankan refugee old age pension.
- Sri Lankan Refugee Differently Abled Persons Pension.
- Sri Lankan refugee destitute widow pension.
- Sri Lankan refugee destitute/abandoned wife pension.
OAP back office application login
To log in to the OAP-back-office application, you must follow the step below.
Step 1: Visit the official login page – https://oap.tn.gov.in/
Step 2: Enter your User Name.
Step 3: Enter your Password in the blank box.
Step 4 : Solve the simple Mathematics problem (such as -What’s 48 + 10)
Step 5: Click on the “Login” button.
How to Apply for OAP back office application?
how to apply for oap pension
- To apply for OAPBackOffice Application, you must visit the official website – https://oap.tn.gov.in/
- Then, log in your account using Username and Password in the required fields.
- Once Login your account, you need to provide the all required information.
- After that, Click on Submit button.
What is the Contact Details?
Commissioner of Social Security Scheme
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1090
- Email : craofficera5[at]gmail[dot]com