Everything nowadays is linked to an Aadhaar card, whether it is a bank account, a PAN card, an electricity connection, or anything else. Aadhaar cards have become mandatory in all institutions. The Aadhar card is a form of identification that authenticates a specific person.
In this article, we have given a step-by-step guide to linking a TNEB connection (Tamil Nadu Electricity Board) with an Aadhaar card. Because TNEB customers need to link their EB number with their Aadhaar card, how can i link TNEB connection with Aadhaar online?
TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation) is a subsidiary of TNEB Ltd., which is running special camps to help customers link their bases with consumer numbers. And this will help people link their TNEB connection with Aadhaar online. However, residents of Tamil Nadu can also add a TNEB account online with their Aadhar cards. Let’s see how it happens.
TANGEDCO EB Aadhar Linking Details
|Electricity Board||TNEB LTD|
|Service Launched||TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhar Card Link|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|tneb aadhaar link update||https://www.tnebltd.gov.in/adharupload/|
TNEB aadhaar link online information to consumers
1. The linking of Aadhaar with a service number is currently only for domestic, powerloom, agricultural, and hut services.
2. The subscriber should have an Aadhaar-linked mobile device ready, as an OTP will be sent to this number.
3. The service connection number received by SMS or as printed in the receipt will be entered in the format.
How to link TNEB connection with Aadhaar online?
Follow the steps below to Link the TNEB connection with Aadhaar online in Tamil Nadu.
Step 1: Go to the Official website TNEB Aadhar Link.
Step 2: Enter Service Connection Number.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number.
Step 4: Enter the text shown in the image (as Captcha).
Step 5: Enter OTP received on your given mobile number, and Verify It.
Step 6: Enter the Occupant Details.
Step 7: Enter Aadhar Number that wants to connect with the TANGEDCO account.
Step 8: Enter your Aadhar Name.
Step 9: Attach your Aadhaar copy. (Aadhaar has to be uploaded in jpg, jpeg, or pdf format of size 500 kb.)
Step 10: Click on Submit and download the acknowledgement.
How to Check TNEB Aadhaar Link Status Online
Follow the steps to the aadhar link eb connection status check online.
- Consumers should enter their valid details at the time of registration for the TNEB Aadhaar linking process. After that, a confirmation message will be sent to your phone number.
- TNEB link status check online can be done by entering the registered phone number and consumer number on the official website, tneblt.gov.in or aadhar.tnebltd.gov.in.
- Otherwise, if you have any issues with the TANGEDCO tneb Aadhaar link status check online, you can call them at 9498794987 at any time.
To add an Aadhar card with a TNEB connection, go to the official Tangedco portal. You need to visit this link: tangedco.gov.in. navigate to Consumer Information>> TANGEDCO Aadhar Link>> Enter Service Details>> Verify your account by entering an OTP>> Submit.
To link a mobile number with TNEB, you must visit this link: https://www.tnebltd.gov.in/mobilenoentry/chkownseraddreg. Now click on “Update Mobile Numbers,” enter the Service Connection Number and Mobile Number, and click on the “Submit” button.
I hope you like this information; please share it with your friends and family and follow hindisoftonic.in for more valuable content. You can follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel.