Currently, all worker can check the Sanman portal application status online on their devices such as mobile phones, PCs, or laptops. please read the article below.
The Sanman portal was provided by the Labor, Skill Development, and Employment Department and launched by Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel. The aim of the Gujrat Sanman Portal is to provide all schemes related to the labor department in Gujrat.
If you have applied for the Gujarat Sanman scheme, you can check your application status. Sanman allows all people to check the Sanman Portal application status online by application number and date of birth.
Sanman Portal Application Status Highlights
|Labor, Skill development, and employment Department
|sanman portal application status
Sanman Portal Application Status
To check the Sanman Portal Application Status online, please follow the easy steps.
- Visit the official Sanman Portal at sanman.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application Status” option.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Search Button.
Schemes For Construction Workers
Here is the list of schemes where construction workers can check application status from Sanman Portal Gujrat.
- Maternity Assistance Scheme
- Medical health unit (Dhanvantri Arogya Rath)
- Chief Minister ‘Bhagyalakhsmi Bond Scheme’
- Tablet Assistance Scheme
- Education assistance scheme
- Shramik Annapurna Yojana
- Ph.D. Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- Labor Go-green Scheme
- Endowment Assistant Scheme
- Assistance Scheme in Occupational Disease
- Subsidy Scheme for Three wheeler E-Rikshaw
- Labor Transport Scheme
- Shree Nanaji Deshmukh Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Pradhanmantri shram yogi mandhan yojana
- Pradhanmantri jeevan jyoti without scheme
- Complete the medical examination plan
- Hostel for children of migrant workers scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Special Coaching
- Housing Subsidy Scheme
Scheme for organized sector workers
- Mobile medical van scheme
- Academic award scheme class 10/12
- Go-Green Scheme
- Shram Niketan Yojana
- Labor Accident Assistance Scheme
- Labor efficient Complete Medical checkup
- Higher Education Assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi home loan interest subsidy scheme
- Mahila Shramyogi Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi Cycle Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- ShramYogi laptop assistance Scheme
- Maternity Assistance and Female Child Promotion Scheme.
Register on Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal
You can register on Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal yourself by providing Aadhar number and personal details. follow the steps below to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official Sanman portal.
- Click on the Register Yourself option.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Select your user type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
- Create a strong password.
- Click on the register button.
- After registration, you can login to your Sanman account and apply for schemes available on the portal.
How to Apply for the Scheme
You can follow the steps to apply for Gujarat Sanman scheme.
- Go to the Gujarat Sanman Portal.
- Click on Apply for schemes.
- Login with your account username and password.
- Select the scheme and click on the Apply button.
- Fill out the required information and upload a document to the Sanman Portal application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
if you have any problem with scheme application form, please contact at 079-22773304-5-6. Also you can apply for OJAS online application for job in Gujrat.
Gujarat labour welfare board
Shramyogi Kalyan Bhavan,
G colony, Opp. Water Tank,
Sukhramnagar , Ahmedabad Gujarat. 380021
- Phone No. : 079-22773304-5-6
- Email id: email@example.com
- Fax No. : 079-22773305
That is all about how to check sanman portal for online application status by application number and date of birth. share this post with your friends.