This article will guide you about the UHBVN Employee Payslip – Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam bill payment, uhbvn view bill, uhbvn pay slip,uhbvn employee arena, and electricity bill check Haryana and uhbvn.org.in.
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), a government undertaking in Haryana, is engaged in the business of electricity distribution and retail supply in the northern parts of the state. UHBVNL was established on July 1, 1999, and is governed by the Companies Act of 1956. UHBVNL inherited the distribution business of the erstwhile Haryana State Electricity Board in pursuance of the second transfer scheme announced by the government of Haryana on July 1, 1999.
The following districts of Haryana State come under the jurisdiction of UHBVNL: Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak, and Jhajjar.
The UHBVNL business is controlled by the Haryana Regulatory Commission (HERC). UHBVNL holds the license for distribution and retail supply businesses issued by HERC on November 4, 2004.
The power is procured through the Haryana Power Purchase Center (HPPC), which is a mutual platform of UHBVN and DHBVN. The power is routed to the whole network through the State Transmission Utility (HVPNL) on payment of transmission charges approved by HERC.
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVH) is the power company responsible for the distribution of electricity in northern Haryana, which is owned by the Government of Haryana. UHBVH started operations in July 1999. Its headquarter is in Panchkula adjacent to Chandigarh and the head of this company is the Chief Minister of Haryana.
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Highlights
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
|Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
|UHBVN Employee Payslip, view bill history
|Panchkula, Haryana, India
|Government of Haryana
|1 July 1999
How to check UHBVN Employee Payslip
To check or view Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) Employee Payslip, Follow the below steps:
- Visit the UHBVN employee pay slip through the link https://payslip.uhbvn.org.in. (Direct link Below)
- Login to your account using login credentials like User Name and Password.
- You need to select your PaySlip category like:
- Gazetted PaySlip
- Non-Gazetted PaySlip
- GPF Statement
- Click on the Sign In button.
View UHBVN employee salary slip
Employees can view their UHBVN employee salary slips by following the above process. They need to visit the given link, enter all the required details, and login to their account. After that, you will be able to check your UHBVN employee salary slip or pay slip on your screen.
UHBVN Employee Payslip Guide
- Your salary code for the pay slip is your username and password.
- Your GPF account number is your username and password for your GPF statement.
- Your PAN number for Form 16 is your username and password.
- Your PPO number for your pension statement is your username and password.
- Your GPF account number is your username and password for the Responsibility Ledger.
- Please modify your default password.
UHBVN Employee Login
Steps to Login your UHBVN employee for a payslip, follow the above link.
- You need to visit the Employee Login UHBVN page.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Then, select a category and Click on Sign in option.
Alternatively, the UHBVN Employee login process can be completed through this link- https://uhbvn.org.in/employee-login, You need to enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
UHBVN view bill
Harayan citizens can view electricity bills from the UHBVN portal online (www.uhbvn.org.in). The Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam portal allows you to view bill history, bills by account number, bills by metre number, or bills by old account number. everyone can download the uhbvn view bill payment history.
UHBVN view bill by account number
- Go to the official uhbvn online website.
- Click on the “View Bill” option.
- Enter the Account Number or Captcha code on the View Bill History page.
- Then, Click on Proceed Button.
- Once you view your bill chart, download it in PDF format.
UHBVN View Payment History
UHBVN View Payment History can be checked by Account No, Bank Reference ID, and Reference ID. follow the steps below to view and download.
- Go to the official website of UHBVN- uhbvn.org.in
- Click on the View Bill option then Payment History.
- Now, Search for an option like Account No, Bank Reference ID, and Reference ID.
- Enter the details of the option you have chosen.
- Finally, click on Submit button.
How to Pay UHBVN bill online
UHBVN electricity bill payment can be done online through the official website of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam. Follow the easy steps below to Pay uhbvn bill payment online:
- Open the official website https://uhbvn.org.in/.
- Click on the “Pay Your Bill” option from Homepage.
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter your Parivar Pehchan Patra number (for availing benefits under various Government schemes)
- Enter captcha code
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Finally, click on Proceed button.
- After that, Select a Payment Method and Pay your bill.
After completing this procedure, you will be able to easily complete the UHBVN bill payment online. You should download your bill payment receipt or payment history as proof.
Register online complaints for any grievance:
- Phone Number – 1800-180-1550 or 1912
- Email Address – email@example.com
UHBVN online services inventory
- UHBVN Biometric Attendance System
- UHBVN Email System
- Online Web based MIS
- Central File Movement and Tracking System
- Litigation Management System
- CM Grievances Redressal System
- LL1 Monitorning Syatem
- Inventory Management System
- Vehicle Tracking & Monitoring System
- Online Requisition of Funds
- Audit Party Management System
- Call Center Monitoring
How can I download UHBVN bill online?
You can download the UHBVN bill online through the official portal, https://uhbvn.org.in/. You need to click on the “View Bill” tab and fill out the required details. After that, you print out the payment history.
How can I check my electricity bill online in Haryana?
The electric bill can be checked from the official website, you need to go to UHBVN for Uttar Haryana and dhbvn.org.in for Dakshin Harayan.
UHBVN Contact details
|For Electricity Supply complaints
|1800-180-1550 (Toll Free)
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
Vidyut Sadan, IP No. : 3&4, Sector-14, Panchkula, Haryana, India