In this guide you will know how to pay Delhi jal board bill payment online, Receipt download and more.
The Delhi Jal Board (DJB) is a web portal that is also called the Revenue Management System. DJB RMS Portal is responsible for the supply of potable water and sewerage services in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India. It was formed under the Delhi Jal Board Act, 1998.
DJB also provides a variety of services, such as:
- Rainwater harvesting
- Borewell drilling
- Water tanker supply
- Meter replacement
- Grievance redressal
DJB RMS portal
|Organisation||Revenue management system Delhi Jal Board|
|Service Name||Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment|
|Portal||DJB RMS portal|
Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment Methods:
DJB provides the Multiple Payment Options though Credit & Debit Cards, Netbanking,Wallets ,UPI, Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) and NEFT/RTGS.
Know KNO Number for Delhi Water Bill Payment
Follow the steps on Know KNO Number for Delhi Water Bill Payment online.
- Visit the official website of DJB RMS portal.
- On the Homepage, click on “Know your KNO”.
- Select Know your KNO by Mobile Number or Address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Search button.
Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment online
To pay your bill online or using the mobile app, you must have a KNO (Know Your Number), which is a unique 10-digit number assigned to every DJB subscriber.
Follow the steps on How to Pay Delhi Water Bill Online.
Step 1: Go to the DJB RMS portal at https://djb.gov.in/DJBRMSPortal/index.html.
Step 2: Click on ‘Pay online‘.
Step 3: Select your preferred payment option.
Step 4: Enter your KNO number and captcha code.
Step 5: Click on Get Details, and you will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: After that, make payments.
Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment Offline
Here is the steps on How to Pay Delhi Water Bill Offline. If you want to pay your water bill offline in Delhi, you can visit the nearest water supply office with your water bill. There you can ask about Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment and pay the bill through cash, credit card, debit card, check, and UPI.
Delhi jal board bill payment receipt
To print and download the Delhi jal board bill payment receipt, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the Revenue management system Delhi Jal Board portal.
- Click on the ‘View/print last receipt’.
- Please Enter Your KNO.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on View Bill.
- Now you can download or print the Receipt of Delhi jal board bill payment.
Delhi jal board new connection
DJB provides various services like new connections, rainwater harvesting, borewells, and others. If you want to apply for a new connection, then you have to fill out an application form, the step-by-step process of which is given below.
Follow the simple steps to apply for a new water connection in Delhi online.
- Step 1: Visit the Delhi government web portal of DJB.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply for New Connection’ on the homepage.
- Step 3: Some instructions will be displayed on this page. Before you start filling out the application form, please read the instructions. and tap on close.
- Step 4: Enter your required details in the Application Form for a New Connection.
- Step 5: Upload identity proof and proof of ownership along with the form.
- Step 6: Once you have completed all required fields, click on the Preview button.
- Step 7: After that, click on ‘Submit.’
Application Form for Disconnection / Reopening:
To Disconnection / Reopening for Delhi jal board, follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of DJB RMS portal.
- On the homepage, click on Apply for Disconnection / Reopening.
- Enter your KNO number.
- Enter captcha code and submit.
Track Application Status
Here is the steps to Track Application Status for DJB new connection,
- Go to the official DJB RMS portal.
- Click on Track application status.
- Select ARN Type/Status:
- Enter ARN number.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on Search.
Can we pay water bill online in Delhi?
Yes, you can pay water bill online in Delhi through DJB RMS Portal using your credit card, debit card, UPI, net banking and others.
How long does it take to get a new connection in Delhi Jal Board?
It takes at least 35 days to get a new connection in Delhi Jal Board.