In this post, I am going to tell you about the BCM Hostel Online Application Form 2022-23 Start Date and Last Date. You can apply for Karnataka BCM Hostel Online Application Form. Let’s read more about the full details.
What is BCM Hostel Application?
The Backward Classes Welfare Department (BCWD) has announced the BCM Hostel Service for socially backward students. Here the Government of Karnataka has provided many government scholarships. Those who take care of their future by helping them financially to complete pre-matric, post-matric and higher studies.
The Government of Karnataka has started a new initiative to help the students under this scheme by providing them with all types of accommodation like books, clothes, a hostel etc. In the BCM Hostel scheme, full facilities will be taken care of for the students. The good thing is, BCM hostel is one of the things that students need.
Karnataka BCM Hostel Online Application Form 2022-23 has been released for the students who are studying for various courses with specific education. And to participate, students can apply before the last date of BCM Hostel Application 2022.
From this page one can check BCM Hostel application status and complete details, get eligibility and required documents.
|Name of Scheme||BCM Hostel Scheme|
|Scheme By||Department of Backward Classes Welfare|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||Provide Hostel Facilities & Accommodation|
BCM Hostel Scheme List 2022-23
Here, some schemes are available right now for Karnataka Hostel application, which is given below.
- Pre-Matric Hostels – Students from class 5th to 10th can apply for a hostel under prematric. Please check the requirements below before applying.
- Post-Matric Hostels – Students studying in class 10th or above graduation, post-graduation will apply for hostel under postmatric.
- SSP Account – All students must have an SSP student account and will need to provide the same in the hostel application.
Who is eligible for this?
Students enrolled in any education course with the recognized institute in Karnataka can only apply for BCM hostel application. Here SC/ST/OBC students can apply for the BCM hostel only.
BCM hostel application documents
To apply the ‘post matric bcm hostel application’ and ‘prematric bcm hostel application’, you must have some required information. such as –
- SSP Student ID – State Scholarship Portal Student ID or SATS ID for Prematric.
- Mobile Number – Mobile Number of the Student or Parent
- Caste RD Number – Caste Certificate in the name of the Student.
- Income RD Number – Income Certificate in the name of the Student.
- University Registration Number – Postmatric Students should provide a university Registration Numbers.
- College Study Certificate – Postmatric Students should provide.
- Marks Card – Postmatric Students should provide.
- Contact Address – Home Address of the Student
Other Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Photo (Passport Size)
- Domicile Certificate
- SSLC result
- caste certificate
- Transfer certificate (school or college)
- income certificate
How to apply BCM hostel application?
To apply for Pre matric or Postmatric BCM hostel Application, you must check the eligibility and Required documents for this. follow the step below to complete the application process.
Step 1: First of all, Visit the official website – https://bcwd.karnataka.gov.in/info-4/Online+Application/en
Step 2: Then, Click on ‘Open’, In Online Application for Post-Matric Hostel Admissions(Fresh) for the Year 2022-23. (General Degree Course Students).
Step 3: Select an option you want to apply for –
- Pre Matric
- Post Matric
Step 4: Click on the ‘Apply’ Button.
Step 5: Please enter ‘SATS Id’ for Pre Matric and ‘Student ID’ for Postmatric.
Step 6: Click On the ‘Get Data’ Button.
Step 7: After that, follow the required process and complete the application itself.
How to Check BCM Hostel Application Status?
To chek the bcm hostel application status, you must follow the step below.
Step 1: First of all, Visit the Official website – https://bcwd.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to the For Students Use >> Application Status>>Hostel Application Status.
Step 3: Enter your Require details such as –
- SSLC Registration Number
- SSLC Pass Type
- Year of Pass(YYYY)
- Fresh/Renewal [Choose Fresh]
Step 4: Click on the ‘Get application Details’ button.
Step 5: Now the status of your BCM hostel application will appear on your screen.
How to Login BCM hostel application?
To you want to know how to Pre/Post Matric Hostel Login, please follow the steps.
- Visit the official link – https://bcwd.karnataka.gov.in/english
- Select the online services >> Hostel login.
- Now you will be reached at this link – http://18.104.22.168:81/premetric/
- Enter your Hostel HIC Number and Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
Read more – BMTC Bus Pass online application