This article will guide you about the KSFE Online Payment to Pay Chitty & Loan at ksfeonline.com
KSFE Online Payment is now available for making KSFE Chitty Installment Online Payment, ksfe pravasi chitty online payment, Know the benefits of KSFE chitty online payment, download KSFE payment receipt, and instructions of Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited (KSFE Payment).
KSFE Online Payment Overview
|Organization||The Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited (KSFE)|
|Service Name||KSFE online payment|
|Applicable State/UT||Citizen of Kerala (India)|
|Facility||Pay Chitty Installments Online, Loan, New Chits, and to download Previous Receipts|
Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited (KSFE)
Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited (KSFE) is one of the famous non-banking financial institutions. It is under the control of the Kerala State Government. KSFE was established on November 6, 1969, at Thrissur with an employee strength of 45, 10 branches, and a paid-up capital of 2 lakhs. It is the top profit-making public sector company of the Government of Kerala.
How to Pay KSFE Online Payment
KSFE Online Payment can be completed through the official www.ksfe.com online payment login page. follow the simple steps below to make ksfe chitty online.
- Go to the official website of KSFE online at www.ksfe.com
- Click on the “Pay Online” button.
- Click on Pay Chitty (View Details) option.
- Select your branch.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the chitty number, chitty class, chitty division, chitty number, and chittal name.
- Enter the Captcha code carefully.
- Verify the Chitty Details will be displayed on the screen with payment details.
- Select the Payment mode to make the KSFE payment.
- Finally, fill out the payment details and pay.
Similarly, you can also pay for loans by following similar steps and selecting the loan payment option on the home page available on the KSFE online payment page.
Instruction for KSFE Online Payment
All online payments for user accounts will reflect in the respective branch accounts within 24 hours unless some processing work or maintenance activity is being carried out or there are some unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of the company.
An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer after the online payment is accounted for in the branch accounts.
If you do not receive the success status after initiating a transaction, please wait for the final confirmation for 2 working days.
If your bank account has been debited after a failed transaction and the amount is not returned within 7 working days in your account, you need to contact your bank and register a complaint immediately on the bank’s customer portal.
Subscribers desirous of participating in the lot auction are required to make their remittances at least one day before the date of the auction for convenience. If any remittance is made after 11:00 AM on the due date of the auction, it should be brought to the notice of the concerned branch for immediate inclusion.
Available payment methods include Net Banking, Debit card, and UPI.
Transactions will not be allowed from 11:50 p.m. to 12:10 a.m. due to scheduled activities.
How to Pay KSFE Chitty Installment Online
To Pay KSFE Chitty Installment Online payment, you need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the ksfe chitty installment online.
Step 2: Select your branch.
Step 3: Enter Chitty Number.
Step 4: Select the Chitty class.
Step 5: Select the Chitty Division
Step 6: Enter your chittal number.
Step 7: Enter your chittal name (Minimum first 3 characters)
Step 8: Enter the captcha code.
Step 9: Tap on the Search button.
Step 10: All the details will be shown on the screen along with the payment details
Step 11: Select a Payment method like Debit Card / Online Banking / UPI.
Step 12: Complete Chitty Payment.
How to Pay Online after Registering Unique ID
Follow the steps below to pay online after Registering a Unique ID for the chitty installment.
- Visit the KSFE online link at https://ksfeonline.com/home.
- Click on “View Details” in the Pay Chitty section.
- You need to Enter Your Chitty Details like Branch, Chitty, and Chittal Number and Name.
- Enter the Captcha Code in the right box.
- Then, click on the “Search” button.
- On the next page, your Chitty details will be shown.
- There will be the due amount in the 4th column and click on the Pay button.
- Finally, you can pay using a Debit Card / Online Banking / UPI.
Once the payment is completed, the e-receipt can be downloaded and stored by entering the name, date of birth, and mobile number.
KSFE Online Payment Receipt Download
To download the KSFE Online Payment Receipt, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of KSFEonline.
- Click on “Previous Online Transactions”.
- Search a category Chitty, Loan, Mobile Number, and Payment Unique Id.
- Select your Branch.
- Enter the Chitty number, Chittal Name, and Chittal number.
- Fill out the Captcha code.
- finally, click on the Search button.
- After that, you can download KSFE online Payment receipt.
KSFE Pravasi Chitty online payment
Subscribers can pay the installments through internet banking, debit card, or UPI. You can also print and download the receipt in PDF. Follow the steps given below to complete the KSFE Pravasi Chitti online payment.
- Go to the official website of KSFE.
- Then, Click on Pay online from the menu section.
- Click on the Pay Chitty option.
- Enter the Required details such as:
- Branch Name
- Chitty Class
- Chitty number
- Chitty Division
- Chitty Name
- Enter the Captcha code in the Blank fields.
- Select the Payment method and complete the Payment.
How to View New Chits
The chit varies from district to district and branch to branch. Check for new chits at your nearest branch by following these steps.
- Open the official website of KSFE Online or go through this link: https://ksfeonline.com/.
- Click on the “view details” button under the “New Chits” category.
- Select your district and your branch.
- Enter the code from the image and click on the “Search” button.
Now you can see the latest chitty provided by the bank and select one or more chitty as per your convenience.
KSFE Online payment for Gold Loan
- Visit the official website of KSFEonline.
- Click on the View details under the Pay Loan section.
- Select your branch name.
- Then, Enter the Loan account Number (14-digit).
- Enter Customer Name (max. 3 characters)
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Click on the Search button.
- After that, Select the Payment method such as debit card/internet banking, Bhim ID, or UPI.
- Complete Payment for Gold Loan.
KSFE Contact Us
Customers can send their online transaction-related queries by email and phone number.
|Email address||[email protected]|
(between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 2:45 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)