The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy for poverty families. Through this program, the government will provide financial help to all women whose children go to school. The main goal of the Andhra Pradesh government is to continuously work to increase the literacy rate in the state.
So friends, in this article we have shared the information about Amma Vodi Eligible List 2023 which has been started. The scheme was announced by YSR Jaganmohan Reddy in the election manifesto. which is implemented now? The Amma Vodi scheme will be executed on January 2021.
Amma Vodi Eligible list information
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi 2023 Eligible List|
|State||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
Amma Vodi 2023 Eligibility
Follow the eligibility criteria for the Amma Vodi scheme to apply for the Amma vodi application form.
- To be eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme, both the child’s parents of the child should belong to the same family.
- Both the child and the parent must be citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to have a white ration card.
- Beneficiaries coming below the poverty line will be considered eligible under the Amma Vodi list.
- Under this scheme, candidates studying between classes 1 to 12 can join.
- Children of state or central government employees will not be eligible.
- Beneficiaries who are studying in school or college must have more than 75% attendance.
Required Documents for Amma vodi application
Collect some necessary documents to provide while filling out the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- School ID Card
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Birth Certificate
How to Check Amma Vodi Eligible List/ Phase II Beneficiary List
If you want to check Amma vodi 2023 eligibility list of phase beneficiary list, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the nbm application status page through the given link.
- Select “Jagananna Amma Vodi” in the Scheme section.
- Enter your “Aadhar number” in the UDI section.
- Enter your Captcha Code and Tap on GET OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your active mobile number (number linked with your Aadhaar card).
- After that, the complete list of housing schemes will open in front of you, and you will get to know about them.
Amma Vodi District Wise Beneficiary/Eligible List
You can check the Amma Vodi District Wise Beneficiary / Eligible List 2023 some of the links given in the table are active now.
|Name of the districts||Ammavodi eligible list|
|East Godavari||CHECK HERE|
|West Godavari||CHECK HERE|
Apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme application
To apply for the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 you can follow the simple steps. here we have guide you about Amma Vodi Application Registration, Andhra Pradesh.
- Go to the official website of Amma Vodi website or @jaganannaammavodi ap gov in.
- Select the Amma Vodi application form from the homepage.
- Click to download in PDF.
- Enter the required information in the form and Paste your passport-size photo.
- Attached are some required documents of xerox copy.
- After filling out the application form, go to the nearest office and submit it.
Alternatively, you can download and submit the online form through the official portal ap.gov.in.
Benefits of Amma Vodi scheme
Amma Vodi support for mothers from poor households to fund education.
- Mothers from poor families need not worry about the education of their children.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- was given to the mothers for the education of their children.
Amma Vodi Helpline
You can contact the customer care of Amma Vodi through Helpline/Toll-Free Number.
- Address:- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh State 521456.
- Phone Number: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Address: [email protected]