Pue.kar.nic.in PUC Online Portal Karnataka: Department of Pre-University Education, PUC Annual Examination Result 2023 and FAQs.
Pue.kar.nic.in PUC Online Portal Karnataka
|Organization||Department of Pre University Education|
|Service Name||PUC Online Portal|
|Website||https://pue.karnataka.gov.in/english and pue.kar.nic.in|
PUC Online Portal Requirements
Here are the details required for registration at pue.kar.nic.in PUC Online Portal Karnataka: Department of Pre University Education
1) Student Name
2) Date of Birth of the student
3) Gender of the student
4) Aadhaar number of the student
5) Student’s mobile number
6) Email ID of the student
7) Name of the School/College
8) PUC Stream
9) PUC Year
How To Register For PUC Karnataka Online Portal?
To Register For PUC Karnataka Online Portal, complete the application process from the Department Of Pre University Education, Karnataka at https://pue.karnataka.gov.in.
Follow the simple steps to complete the PUC Karnataka Online Portal registration:
- Visit the official website of the “PUC Online Portal‟ at Pue.kar.nic.in, But now you can go through https://pue.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on “Registration now” for online registration of the College User Application.
- For Principal: A user registration form is displayed on the screen, principals need to fill the registration form (the user uses the TAB key to move to the next option or next box)
- The user will be redirected to the registration page and the user will fill in the following fields for further verification.
- Secret Key
- Email Address
- Security Question
- Secret Answer
- After that, Fill out the Captcha that appears on the screen.
- Click on the “Register” button. If the registration is completed you will get the Registration Successful message.
How To Login Into PUC Karnataka Online Portal?
The principal can log-in using the username and password created. On successful registration, the principal will have to enter the admission details online.
To login into PUC Karnataka online portal of the Department of School Education(Pre University), follow the steps below:
- Go to the official PUC Online Portal.
- Tap on the login or sign-in option.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
Services offered by the PUC Karnataka online portal:
The official PUC Karnataka online portal (https://pue.karnataka.gov.in/english) provides the services such as:
- Check Your PUC Result
- Download Your PUC Marksheet
- Apply for Duplicate PUC Marksheet
- Apply for Transfer Certificate
- Apply for Migration Certificate
- View your PUC Attendance
- Pay Your PUC Fees
How to check results in http pue.kar.nic.in
Follow the steps on how to check results at pue.kar.nic.in
PUC Annual Examination Result 2023:
- Go to Karnataka School Examination and Assessment Board.
- The Check result link: https://karresults.nic.in/slpufirst.asp.
- Enter your Registration number.
- Select your subject.
- Click on Submit button.
Registration for PUC Karnataka online portal at uucms.karnataka.gov.in
Follow the steps on how to register for the PUC Karnataka online portal step-by-step guide.
- Visit a PUC Karnataka Online Portal Website at https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter the required informaion in the registration form.
- You need to Upload your photo.
- Then Pay the registration fee.
- Submit the registration form.
FAQs on Pue.kar.nic.in
What is the PUE PUC Online Portal?
The PUE PUC Online Portal is a government web portal that is helpful for college students of Karnataka to apply for and track the status of their Pre-University (PU) and PUC (12th standard) examinations.
Who can use the PUE PUC Online Portal?
Any student who is enrolled in PU College of Karnataka can access PUE PUC online portal. Apart from this, teachers can also complete their work.