Check out the TN E Sevai Application Status (tnesevai) through the TN E Sevai Portal at tnedistrict.tn.gov.in,
Tamil Nadu e-District Portal allows TN citizens to check online certificate verification and application status if people apply for certificates through e-Sewai or local or taluk office e-Sewai centers.
TN eSevai Portal
TN eSevai Portal is a government web portal that provides online scheme services, and access to a wide range of citizen-centric services in Tamil Nadu. This portal was launched in 2009 and since then it has remained one of the most popular e-governance platforms in India.
TNeSevai Portal is operated by the Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) organization. residents of Tamil Nadu access all government services through the official portal efficiently and transparently.
The TN eSevai Portal offers a variety of services such as:
- Birth and death certificates
- Income certificates
- Educational certificates
- Property registration
- Driving licenses
- Passports and more
However, in this article, we are going to guide you on how to check TN E Sevai Application Status.
TN e Sevai Portal Application Status – Check
|Tamil Nadu e-Governance Portal
|TN e Sevai Registration Online
|TN e Sevai Certificate Download
|All citizens of Tamil Nadu state
|Services, Information, Certificates
TN eSevai Portal Login
You can follow these steps to login to the TN eSevai Portal at tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Go to the TNeSevai website at https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the Sign-in button, and enter your username and password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
TN E Sevai Application Status
To check the Tn E Sevai Application status or tnesevai application status, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA).
- Click on the “Application Check Status” option in the Menu bar.
- Enter your Service Name and Application number in the fields.
- Click on the Send button.
- After that, your application status will be displayed on your device’s screen.
So, friends, this is how to check TN E Sevai Application Status online from the official website TNeGA.
TN eSevai Portal Application Check Status
Follow the simple steps on how to check the status of your TN eSevai application at @tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Visit the TN eSevai website or TNeGA portal at https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, or TNeGA, log in to your account using your username and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the “Check Status” tab.
- Enter the required information, such as an application ID or registration number.
- Click on the “Search” button.
The website will display the status of your TNeGA application. You can view the status of your TN E Sevai application as Pending, Rejected, In Process, or Accepted.
How to check TN eSevai Centre List 2024
To check the TN eSevai Centre List District-wise. please follow the below steps:
- Head to the official portal of the TNeGA e Sevai Portal.
- Click on the link, and the home page will open.
- View the latest news section on the official portal.
- You need to Tap on Locate Your Nearby E-Seva Portal.
- Select the District and Taluk options.
- Then the e-Seva Centre list will appear on the access screen.
Tamil Nadu districts list
Ariyalur, Chengalpattu, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Mayiladuthurai, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Nilgiris, Chennai, Combatore, Cuddalore, Dharmpuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kallakurichi, Perambalur, Theni, Thoothukodi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupathur, Tiruppur, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Tiruvarur, Vellore, Viluppuram, Virudhunagar,Puddukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Ranipet, Salem, Sivagangai, Tenkasi, Thanjavur.
Tnesevai.tn.gov.in Services Available
- Collection of water charges/sewerage tax
- Registration and renewal of license under Boiler Act
- Issue certificate unmarried certificate
- Issue Certificate of no male child
- birth certificate
- Community Certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage Registration
- Widow Certificate
- death certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Agriculture income certificate
- National Fishermen Savings and Credit Relief Scheme
- Marine Fisherwomen Saving Cum Relief Scheme
- Relief assistance to eligible families during the fishing ban period
- Various schemes and programs are offered by Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries.
- TNEA Registration
- Online Challan Payment
- Application for a New Ration Card
- Addition of New family member in Ration card
- Family head member change
- Removal of family member in ration card,
- Change address,
- Re-print smartcard
- Collect of non-tax, Professional Tax, Property Tax
- Certificate for government schools,
- Income Certificate and Nativity Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Religious Minority Certificate
- IGNOPS Scheme
- Unmarried women’s pension scheme
- Differently abled pension scheme
- EWS Certificate, and others
TN eSevai Certificate Download online
You can download the eSevai Certificate certificate if you have already applied or have approved your application status.
- Visit the official portal at TnESevai.
- Scroll down to the user login page.
- You need to enter your details, like your username, password, and Captcha code.
- Click on the Login button.
- After that, click on the preferred link and check the application status.
- If a certificate e-file is available, Click to download the PDF file and print it out.
You can read this information How to check TSTS LTD Application status step by step guide.