Do you want to download the West Bengal Employee Pay Slip (WBIFMS) 2023 at IFMS West Bengal? Here is the procedure for the WBIFMS Payslip download from https://wbifms.gov.in.
A pay slip is an essential document if you are a WB employee. Salary is given to the employees of each state at the end of the month. From these pay slips, the employee learns what he earns for the month, how much has been deducted from his salary, and how much tax has been paid.
Salary slip is usually provided to the employees by the finance departments of India, in which all the information about the employee’s earnings is mentioned.
So, in this article, we have shared a step-by-step guide on How to Download West Bengal Employee Salary Slip 2023 or WBIFMS pay slip download process.
WBIFMS Pay Slip Pdf Overview
|Portal Name||WBIFMS Portal|
|Information||wbifms pay slip download|
|Started by||Government of West Bengal|
|Purpose||To offer employee payslips online|
|Scheme||Pay Slip download|
|WB IFMS Official Website||https://www.wbifms.gov.in/PORTAL/postlogin.html|
WBIFMS Salary Slip
The WBIFMS Salary Slip includes the following details:
- Salary Statement
- GPF Loan Application
- Joining Report with Date of Joining
- Employee Location & Department
- Basic Employee
- Application for an Official Tour
- Claim for an Official Tour
- Family & Nominee Declaration
- PF Payments and UAN number
- Loan deductions
How to Download West Bengal Employee Pay Slip?
The employee can download the WB employee pay slip are working in various departments in West Bengal and can check details and download month-wise salary slips from your login web page at the payroll system web portal.
- Go to the official website of WB IFMS at https://wbifms.gov.in.
- Click on the “sign-in” button from the “e-services for employees” section.
- Enter your “Unique ID” and “Password” to login into your account.
- Once you log in to your account, select the “My Documents” option.
- Click on “View Pay Slip.”
- On the Payslip web application, click on the back or next arrow to choose the year.
- Then, select the month, and your pay slips will appear, which you can download and print.
WBIFMS employee registration
If you are a new user and want to create a new account on wbifms, you need to complete the “www.wbifms.gov.in sign up’ process on the official website.
Before going on to complete the registration process, you must ensure you have read the Guidelines for New Registration.
Guidelines for New Registration
- Your employee number (generated in HRMS)
- Your mobile number (The mobile number should be the same as in the employee general information in HRMS, or if the mobile number is not yet provided, please update the general information immediately to use the ESS facility.)
- Provide the captcha (case-sensitive) and click on Create your Account. You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number. (Generally, you will get your OTP in 1-2 minutes.)
- A new page will open, providing the OTP in the OTP field.
- Verify the information displayed on the page.
- Click on the “Declaration” check box.
- Click on “Create My Account.”
- You will receive a password on your registered mobile number. And the user name will be your employee number.
How to register on WBIFMS Portal?
For WBIFMS Registration for e-Services for Employees, you can follow the step-by-step guide here:
- Go to the official website of WBIFMS.
- On the Homepage, click on Sign up for Registration from the e-services for employees.
- Now, Enter your HRMS ID.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Register” button.
WBIFMS Payment Status Check
- To check the WBIFMS Payment Status, please go to the WBIFMS Portal official website page or through this link: https://wbifms.gov.in/FileDownload/KnowMyStatus.do.
- You need to enter the IFMS code and the bank account number.
- After that, you need to enter the Register mobile number.
- Select the captcha code given below.
- Tap on the “Submit button”.
- Finally, your WBIFMS Payment Status will appear on your devices.
You can download the salary slip in west bengal from the official website of WBiFMS. you need to log in to your account and download the payslip from my document section.
Yes, you can print your payslip from the WBIFMS Portal by signing in to your account, selecting My Documents, viewing your payslip, and clicking on Print.
Contact Details (Helpline No)
- Helpline Number: (+91) 90380-03413/14/15/16/17
- IFMS WB Complaint Login: Click Here
- WBiFMS Pay Slip App (APK): Download Here