The beneficiary outreach mobile app has been updated to the latest version 9.1. In that update, citizens will get the eKYC option and login of the volunteer. AP volunteers can download the App or APK from the Google play store or through given link below. you must complete the KYC for those who are pending in your location.
This article helps you to know how to download Citizen Beneficiary Outreach App or Apk, Beneficiary Outreach App Login and etc.
Beneficiary Outreach App
A beneficiary outreach app is an app that allows organizations and agencies to reach out to beneficiaries or customers using a digital platform. The citizen beneficiary outreach app can be used to get information about services, track progress, and communicate with beneficiaries.
Features of the Beneficiary Outreach App may include:
- Beneficiaries can create accounts and enroll in programs or services provided by the organization.
- The App may provide information on services offered, eligibility criteria and program requirements.
- Beneficiaries can receive alerts and notifications about upcoming programs, deadlines, and changes in the program.
- The app can track the progress of beneficiaries, monitor performance and generate reports.
- The App may allow Beneficiaries to communicate with the Organization through messaging, video calls, and other digital means.
- Beneficiaries can provide feedback and review about the services provided by the organization.
Beneficiary Outreach app Download
the latest version of citizen beneficiary outreach app can be downloaded from the google play store, if it is available. follow the steps by steps process to download beneficiary outreach app new version:
- Go to the official website of Google Play store.
- Search the Beneficiary Outreach App.
- Select the original app and Tap to install it.
Beneficiary outreach app login
Follow the steps below to complete the Citizen & Beneficiary Outreach App login process by OTP login [Without Biometric] Device and more.
- Open Citizen & Beneficiary Outreach App on your devices.
- On the Dashboard, click on Login button if available.
- Enter your Mobile number in the blank field.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone number.
- Once verified, you will be logged into your dashboard.
Beneficiary outreach app apk
An APK file (Android Package Kit) is an installer file for an Android application. It is commonly used to distribute and install apps on Android devices.
Beneficiary outreach app apk can be download from Thirdparty website or other sources. you need to search the App there and tap to download APK file.