This Guide helps you to know how to KVS Fee Payment online(Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) @epay.unionbankofindia.co.in, receipt download, and status check.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS ) is a system of central government schools in India that are affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). These schools were established to provide education to the children of transferable central government employees including defense and para-military personnel.
With respect to fee payment for KVS schools, it is usually done through an online portal or mobile application provided by the KVS authorities and via the Union Bank of India.
Parents or guardians of KVS students can visit the official website of KVS or download the KVS app to pay various fees, including the admission fee, tuition fee, and examination fee.
They can choose from a variety of online payment modes, such as credit/debit cards, net banking, or e-wallets.
In case of any difficulty or query related to fee payment, parents may contact the concerned KVS school administration for assistance.
KVS School Fees Structure
- Admission Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Re-Admission Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Tuition Fee: a. Class IX to XII (Boys): Rs. 600/- per month b. Class IX to XII (Girls): Rs. 300/- per month
- Computer Fund: a. Class III to XII: Rs. 150/- per month
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN) Contribution: a. Class I to XII: Rs. 500/- per mont
KVS Fee Payment
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has a centralized system for online fee payment for all KVS across the country. Union Bank collects the whole fees of Kendriya Vidyalayas School quarterly (in the months of January, April, July, and October).
So, This article will guide you on how parents/guardians, students, and teachers can pay KV school fees online. you should follow the steps below.
There are two ways to complete the KVS Fee payment through the union bank of India and the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. follow the step by step process for KVS
KVS Fee Payment through Union Bank of India
You can pay the KVS fee through the Internet banking portal of Union Bank of India or in any branch of Union Bank of India through cash, check, or demand draught. The steps to make KVS fee payment online through Union Bank of India are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Union Bank of India.
2. Click on the “Online Payment” option on the Right side.
3. Select ‘Fees Payment’.
4. Click on ‘Fees Payment (Online Fee Collection)’.
5. Select ‘Click here for online payment’.
6. Enter the 15-digit student unique ID, Student’s date of birth (DOB) and captcha code provided by the school and click on the login button
7. A new window will appear with the fee details for the student. Enter your correct email address and mobile number, then, click on Pay to process on the payment gateway page.
8. Select the Payment mode, such as debit, credit, or internet banking, and enter the essential details and make the payment.
9. Once the KVS School Fee Payment is done successfully, you can download and print the KVS Fee Payment Receipt for future reference.
This is the Direct link for Paying the KVS fee- https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/default.aspx
Process of KVS Fee Payment through KV Sangathan website
Here is the step by step process to pay your KVS fee from the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) official website.
- Go to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
- Scroll down and click on “UBI Fee Collection.”
- Click on “Fee Payment (Online Fee Collection).”
- select “Click here for online payment.”
- Enter your student’s Unique ID.
- Enter your Date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha code required and login into your account.
- You can see student details on your screen, so enter your email address and mobile number.
- Click on pay to process.
- Choose your payment method in the list such as debit/credit/ internet banking.
- Enter the required information and complete your KVS payment.
Dates for KV School Fee Payment Online
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||16th to the last date of January, April, July, and October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||1st of January, April, July, and October 2021|
|Last Date for Late Fee||16th to the last date of January, April, July and October 2021|
kvs fee payment receipt download
You can download the KVS fee payment receipt online from the Union Bank of India and the official KVS website. Once you complete your payment, you can check, download, and print out the payment details.