PRASHAST is an Android app published or developed by NCERT. this is available on the google play store for all Android users. Prashast app is specially designed for App for Disability Screening Checklist for Schools.. with the help of this app, you can analyze the disability screening checklist for schools, Live statistics, Users Statistics, state-wise statics, and more.
|Follow the steps below||Pre Assessment Holistic Screening Tool|
|Prashast app for iphone||Not available|
|prashast app for Abndrid||Available on Playstore|
|Prashast app download for pc||Follow the Steps below|
Not all disabilities can be clearly identified. Considering the lack of a uniform disability screening checklist for schools covering 21 disabilities as per the RPWD Act 2016 and working on the vision of NEP 2020, NCERT developed a disability screening checklist for schools and a mobile app.
PRASHAST, which stands for “Pre-assessment Holistic Screening Tool for Schools”.
The PRASHAST app will support the teachers in the school-based screening of 21 disability conditions recognized in the RPwD Act 2016 and generate school-level reports for onward sharing with authorities to initiate the certification process as per the guidelines of Samagra Shiksha. which is a flagship integrated program for school and teacher education under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
Prashast app download:
Prashast app can be downloaded from the Google play store for Android mobile and Tablet. you can follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play store.
- Type and Seach Prashast app in the Search box.
- Select the Prashast app which is published by NCERT.
- Tap on the Install button.
Prashast app download for PC Windows
If you have a PC or Laptop and want to install the Prashast app, you need to download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, Noxplayer, etc.
So, follow the steps to download and install the Prashast App for PC Windows 7/8/10/11 or Laptop also:
- Open an Android emulator – Bluestack.
- Sign in to your account using Gmail.
- Open the Google Play store from the Homepage.
- Search the Prashast app.
- Tap to install it.
Prashast app login
The Prashast app login process can be completed by following the steps which are given below:
- Download or install the App.
- Open it and tap on login.
- Enter your login credentials such as Username, Email, or Password.
- Tap on Login button.
Prashast app registration
To register your account on prashast app developed by NCERT, you need to follow the given steps below:
- Open the prashast app on your devices.
- Click on the “Register a new user” option.
- Enter your email ID and click on Next.
- Enter your Verification code which is received on your registered email.
- Then, Enter your strong password (Max 8 characters) and click on Next.
- Enter your Personal information and click on Continue.
- Enter your school information (UDISE code) and check it.
- Select the Terma nad conditions.
- Click on the Register button.
This is how to register your account on the prashast app as a teacher or principal using your UDISE code.
FAQs – Prashast App
What is Prashast app for?
PRASHAST app was developed by CIET-NCERT to support teachers in the initial screening of children with disabilities.
How many items are there in Prashast checklist?
There are 63 items related to 21 disabilities included for the Reliability of The PRASHAST.