This article guides you on how to apply for Agricultural Family Member Certificate in Belagavi (Belgaum in Karnataka). It is issued to those farmers who have agricultural land. The Agriculture Family Member Certificate allows every farmer to avail many benefits issued by the Karnataka state government and the central government.
Friends, here we have shared the documents required to get an agricultural family member certificate, how to apply, track status, etc.
Without further delay, let’s read the step by step process of the Nadakacheri Belagavi Agricultural Family Member Certificate.
Required Document for Agricultural Family Member Certificate
Here are the documents required for the agricultural family member certificate in Belagavi (Karnataka) that help to fill out the application form.
- Application Form for Agricultural Family Member Certificate
- A copy of the proof of agricultural land
- Address Proof like:
- Ration Card,
- Driving Licence,
- Aadhar card
- Telephone Bill,
- Water Bill,
- Electricity Bill,
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply Online for Agricultural Family Member Certificate
To apply online for an agricultural family member certificate in Belagavi, you must follow the below steps:
- Visit the Nadakacheri home page at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/.
- Click on “Online Application” and then “Apply Online”.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- Once the OTP is received, enter the OTP and click on Login.
- Next, tap on the ‘New Request’ option.
- Select ‘Agri services’.
- Select the language of the certificate, such as English or Kannada.
- After that, select the ‘Agricultural Family Member Certificate’.
- Now, enter user details.
- Choose the ‘Mode of Delivery” as Nadakacheri or Registered Post.
- You need to upload the required documents for the agricultural family member certificate.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Now, tap on ‘Online Payment’.
- Select payment gateways such as card payment and card type.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ option.
After successful payment, the Acknowledgment Number will appear at the concerned Nadakchery for further processing of the application. The final certificate will be received from the concerned Nadakchery center.
How to Apply offline
Here are the steps below to apply offline for an agricultural family member certificate in Belagavi.
- Take the application form.
- Fill out the required information on the agricultural family member certificate application form.
- Attach the required document.
- After that, submit the form at the nearest Nadakacheri, municipal, or revenue office.
How to Apply through CSC
Follow the simple process through CSC for an agricultural family member certificate in Belagavi.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Attach the required document.
- After successfully filling out the form, submit it to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
How to Track Status
To track the Agricultural Family Member Certificate status, you can visit the nearest Nadakacheri, municipal, or revenue office or contact customer support.
if you want to check the Agricultural Family Member Certificate status online. please follow the steps below:
- Go to the official NADAKACHERI portal.
- Click on the online Applicaiton from the menu bar.
- Then click on the Application Status button.
- Enter your acknowledgment number.
- Click on the Check Status button.
The fee for the Agricultural Household Member Certificate in Belagavi is Rs. 25. Although it can also increase with time.
The application processing time for the Agricultural Family Member Certificate in Belagavi is approx 5 to 7 days.