This Amrit Brikha Andolan was started on September 17, 2023, under the leadership of Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. Amrit Brikha Andolan ran in the form of a tree plantation campaign in the state between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. In this Amrit Brikha Andolan, you have to plant a commercial tree with geo-tagging photos. People who are SHG members, ASHA workers, and even individually are part of the Amrit Vriksh Andolan.
Amrit Brikha Andolan App – Overview
|Amrit Brikha Andolan
|Government of Assam
|The Chief Minister of Assam
|Purpose of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
|Plant one million trees as commercial trees in the entire state
|17 September 2023
|1 Cr plants
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Link
Amrit Brikha Andolan App
The Amrit Brikha Andolan App is available to download at the Google Play Store for Android mobile. it provides the feature to access all about the tree plantation.
Amrit Vriksha Andolan is a national-level campaign that aims to plant more than 75 lakh trees in India. Its main objectives are to increase greenery and to increase and spread awareness about environmental protection. To make this campaign successful, the Amrit Vriksha Andolan app has been released. Apart from this, you can visit the government portal of Amrit Vriksha Andolan at https://aba.assam.gov.in/.
This campaign is being organized from 2023 to 2024. This app provides all the details for people to participate in tree plantation programs, get information about trees, and track their contributions.
Purpose of Amrit Brikha Andolan
- 1 crore trees will be planted in the entire state.
- Commercial tree plantations will be undertaken by self-help group members, Asha workers and supervisors, police, educational institutions, Anganwadi workers, etc.
- Registration will have to be done on the mobile app.
- After planting the sapling and uploading the image on the portal, the direct beneficiary will receive a financial grant of Rs 100 in the form of a transfer.
- If the plant survives, a payment of Rs 200 will be given in the third year.
- To get a financial grant, geotagged photographs have to be uploaded.
How to download Amrit Brikha Andolan App:
Amrit Brikha Andolan App will be available for both Android and iOS platforms. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
currently, the official government app is not available on playstore or App Store. you can download the ABA apk from the below link.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type and search for “Amrit Brikha Andolan App”.
- Click on the app, and then tap on the “Install” button.
- After some time, it will successfully install on your Android mobile.
How to use Amrit Brikha Andolan App:
You can use the Amrit Vriksha Andolan app by following these steps.
- Download and install it on your device.
- Open the app. Create your account by providing your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Once you create your account, log in to it.
- Now you can participate in tree planting programs, get information about trees, and keep track of your contribution.
- If you plant a tree and upload an image through an app or site, you will get a financial grant of 100 rupees from the Assam government.
How To Download Amrit Brikha Andolan Certificate Online?
To download the certificate of Amrit Brikshya Andolan, you need to visit the official website, which is http://aba.assam.gov.in/pledge?lang= or the app.
- Login to your account using your mobile number and OTP, or password.
- Click on the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 Certificate Download Link or Take Pledge Link, if available.
- You need to enter your full name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, district, and pin code.
- Click on Take Pledge.
- You will receive Rs 100 and a link to download the certificate in PDF format.
- You can share the file on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram, and other social networking sites.
Visit the Hindisoftonic Homepage To Get The Latest Topics.