This article gives you the answer to How to pay challan through the CFMS portal in AP, citizen challan,cfms challan status, treasury challan online and More Regarding FAQ.
The CFMS Portal is an Andhra Pradesh government website that provides all citizen services. Every AP citizen can check or track CFMS bill status through the AP State Portal (https://cfms.ap.gov.in/).
Without delay, read the step by step procedure for citizen service to pay challan through the cfms portal.
Highlights of CFMS Challan Pay
|Name of the article||Pay Challan through CFMS Portal|
|Name of the State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Kind of article||Treasury department government employee|
|Subject matter||AP citizen CFMS pay challan,|
Check Challan’s status,
cfms beneficiary payment status
How to Pay challan through CFMS portal?
Follow the simple steps to pay challan through CFMS website in Andhra Pradesh (AP).
- Visit the AP CFMS official portal at @cfms.ap.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, go to the “Citizen Services” column >> click on “Receipt links” option.
- Select the “Citizen Challan” option.
- Enter all required details on the Citizen Challan Creation page.
- Service and so on.
- After filling out the all required details.
- you need to select the payment as either “Manual Payment” or “e-Payment” and submit it.
How to Check Challan status on the CFMS website?
AP citizens can check challan status on CFMS website, so follow the steps below:
- You need to Visit the CFMS official portal.
- On the CFMS portal Homepage, you need to click on the “Receipt links” from the “Citizen Services” section.
- Then, Select “Challan Status”.
- Enter all required details in the Challan Status Display Page.
- CFMS Transaction Id
- Department Transaction Id
- Challan Number
- Bank Reference Id
- After filling out the details, click the “Check Status” option.
CFMS beneficiary payment status
Follow the step to check out the cfms beneficiary payment status:
- Visit the Official AP CFMS portal.
- Go to the Citizen Services column >> Click on Expenditure Links>> click on Expenditure Links.
- Once you reached the beneficiary payment status page, enter all the required information.
- Then click on the Display button.
CFMS stands for Andhra Pradesh State Comprehensive Financial Management System.
All the government employees of the treasury department are beneficiaries of the AP CFMS salary status 2023.