Check out the important update on Jansunwai Portal UP to check Jansunwai status, Apply online, jansunwai.up.nic.in login, register grievances, and more.
Jansunwai Samadhan is a web portal launched by the UP government Yogi from where common people can easily register their complaints, and there you can easily register your complaint free of cost and without any charges. Apart from this, you can track all your complaints 3 months later. You only need your mobile number and email; apart from this, you only have to follow the process. Follow the steps to track the status of the Jansunwai application status and how to apply easily.
All messages of Jansunwai-Samadhan are being made available on SANDES APP. To receive all the information from IGRS, one has to register in SANDES App with the same number as IGRS.
UP Jansunwai Portal Status
|Jansunwai Samadhan portal
|UP jansunwai portal online complaint/application status
|Online complaint and sandarbh status check
Jansunwai sandarbh status or complaint application status can be checked through the official UP Jansunwai portal at jansunwai.up.nic.in. You can follow the steps below.
- Go to the UP Jansunwai portal.
- Click on the “Track Grievance” option.
- Enter your Mobile no./ Email ID to track your status.
- Enter your captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button.
This is the simple process of checking your jansunwai complaint status through jansunwai up nic in.
Jansunwai complaint registration
You can follow the steps to Register your Jansunwai complaint in Uttar Pradesh.
- Visit the Jansunwai Portal UP.
- Click on “Register Grievance” to complain online.
- Check the Disclaimer for online citizens.
- Register your account through a Mobile number or email ID.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the “Captch code” as shown in the image.
- Tap on Send OTP and Login your account.
- Fill out your complaint application form.
- Review the form and Submit it.
Jansunwai Portal Login
Officers can log in UP Jansunwai portal using their user ID and password. please follow the steps.
- Go to the Official portal: jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Officer Login option.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
Jansunwai Portal App
Jansunwai Portal App was launched under the Chief Minister’s Office, Government of Uttar Pradesh. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Portal for Android.
The Jansunwai application allows all citizens of UP to Fill out the complaint application form for their queries, check sandarbh status, give feedback, and all.
Jansunwai portal up toll free number
To get assistance or get any issue related information you can contact customer care via email at email@example.com, The phone number is not available right now.
To know more about the UP Scheme and Details, visit the Hindisoftonic portal.