Check out process for how to check ration card status online in Karnataka, ahara kar nic in ration card aadhar link, www.ahara.kar.nic.in ration card application status and more.
ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card Status Check Overview
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Department||Ministry of Food and Supplies|
|Different Ration Card Types||4 types|
|Ration Card Beneficiaries||Karnataka Citizens|
|Karnataka Ration Card Eligibility||Below Poverty Guidelines|
|ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card Status 2023||Active|
|Ahara kar nic in ration card Aadhar link||Available|
|Objective||Food items at below market prices|
|Benefits||Providing food items at less rate|
|ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card List 2023||Available now|
|Post Type||Karnataka Scheme|
www.ahara.kar.nic.in ration card application status
If you already applied the www.ahara.kar.nic.in ration card application online form, the you may able to check your Karnataka ration card list 2023 status.
You can check the status of your ahara kar nic in ration card application online through the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/.
Follow the easy steps on how to check ration card status online in karnataka.
- Visit the official portal of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of Karnataka: https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the “E-Services” option from menu.
- Click on “E-status” option.
- Select “new/existing ration card” and you will reached on the Ration Card Status Module page.
- Choose the appropriate division/distric/area.
- Choose “Status of DBT”.
- Select year, month form the dropdown.
- Enter your ration card number.
- Last, click on “Go” button.
Once you complete the Karnataka ration card application status process, you can track your ration card, which will be displayed on the screen.
Karnataka ration card status online:
You can check the Karnataka ration card status online through ahara.kar.nic.in portal. please follow the simple steps.
- Go to the official portal of Kahara.kar.nic.in.
- Click on E-Services option from menu bar.
- Click on e-Ration.
- Select show ration card option.
- On the next page, enter your Ration card number.
- Tap on GO and check your status.
Direct link – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Home/EServices
The color of the BPL ration card in Karnataka is green.
Documents for Karnataka Ration Card 2023
You need to provide some document for Karnataka new Ration Card online.
- Residential proof
- Age certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Caste certificate
How To Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card?
To apply online for Karnataka Ration Card 2023, one has to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the ahara.kar.nic.in portal.
- Click on E-Services
- Now, Click on the New Ration Card.
- Select the type of Ration card you want apply for.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number to get verified.
- Click on the GO, and then check the number linked to your Aadhar Card and click on Send OTP to verify.
- You will get the OTP on the Aadhar Registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and your details will be previewed on the screen.
- Then, Tap on the ADD to open a new application form.
- Fill out the required information and upload documents and submit it.
- Click on the save and the application id will be created.
- Save your new application number and then use it for Tracking status.
So that’s All about how to check ration card status online in Karnataka through www.ahara.kar.nic.in portal.