Railwire Broadband online payment can be done through Paytm Wallet, Credit or Debit card only. No other e-wallet other than UPI, Internet Banking, or Paytm can be used for payment.
|Facility Name||Recharge Railwire Account Online|
|Applicable for||Broadband Account Holders|
|Applicable State/UT||All India|
How to recharge Railwire broadband online
We have provided you with simple steps to recharge your Railwire Broadband account. However, please note that the specific process may vary depending on the location and payment options available.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information on how to recharge your railwire broadband account, visit the official website of Railwire Broadband, or contact their customer support.
Here are the steps to recharge Railwire broadband online:
- Go to the official website at “state code”.railwire.co.in.
- Login to your Railwaire account with the subscriber username and password.
- After logging in, select “Online Recharge” from the side menu.
- Select the “Renew your account” option.
- You will see your current plan and charges, then click on ‘Recharge’.
- Click on ‘Pay’ after checking the fees and taxes here.
- After that, pay your Railwire broadband online payment using payment methods such as Paytm wallet, credit card, or debit card.
How to Recharge RailWire account online?
To check the recharge Railwire account online, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of RailWire Broadband at https://railwire.co.in/index.php.
- Click on the “Recharge My Account” option on the homepage.
- Choose Your Circle (State) in the Existing Customer Login section.
- Enter your Enter User Name/Mobile No/Subscriber ID.
- Select OTP Verification Type through Email ID (or) SMS.
- Finally, Tap on submit button.
- Select the payment method and proceed to recharge your account online.
Alternative methods to railwire broadband recharge
There are other ways to recharge or make bill payments available in RailWire Broadband that can be used to recharge your RailWire account online.
Online recharges can be done through the Railtel mobile app, authorized retailers, or other third-party payment platforms.
For the most accurate and updated information on how to recharge your account, always check the official Railwire Broadband website or contact their customer support. Otherwise, follow the given steps.